on 5 January 2013
When the parcel arrived. I thought I,d made a mistake because it was much larger than expected. I decided to wrap it as present for my daughters partner regardless and hope for the best.!!!.
He called me on boxing day and absolutely loves it. It is indeed very masculine and he is very happy as he is very serious about his cheese. Anyway a very successful Christmas gift.
on 29 September 2013
I have been looking for a decent cheese knife for a while tried JS & Hombase + M&S but could not find anything so went om line and found this and its great the cuts the cheese perfectly and does not stick to the blade + it looks good on the cheese board when you pass it round the table, I did later see some alternatives in John lewis but they did not look as good.
on 20 February 2013
Cuts well but can be hard to clean the small grooves without getting bits of the scourer caught in it.
on 10 July 2014
This is a real quality cheese knife, I have been looking for a while and have purchased a few from various supermarkets, however none compare to this, sharp, nice to hold and good looking.
on 22 August 2014
Excellent knife for cutting soft or hard cheeses. Especially good with Brie, you end up with a defined slice rather than a crumpled one.
on 30 May 2014
Good, large, strong knife; ideal for blocks of hard cheese.
Excellent value for the money
I am delighted with my purchase.
on 22 July 2015
arrived quickly. a nice knife, very lite. more flexible than i had thought it would be but it is a very nice knife.
on 8 March 2015
One of the best cheese knives I've ever had. Effortlessly slices through cheese.
on 17 January 2015
Amazing knife! Cuts through cheese so easily, I usually eat extra mature cheese which are known for crumbling and this knife easily cuts off slices. I would definitely recommend it.
on 16 May 2014
Brilliant little cheese knife, not sure how I lived without it. No longer sticks to the blade and looks great. Also good at cutting soft vegetables/fruit if your in a pinch!