5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and soft
Of my 4 skecher shoes all have been extremely consistent in sizing and these were no different. They broke in easily and the shoes are now nice and soft feeling. The insoles have quite a good amount of padding under the heels.
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by Robbie

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
After previously having Sketchers this pair really disappointed - in less than 6 months of not excessive wear the seams started to split on the outside. These were really poorly made. Just showing a photo of the worst split but there are two other splits as well.
Published 5 months ago by T. Graham Dughan

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and soft, 5 Mar. 2013
Unlike some skechers they don't have too many lace holes and they pull tight very easily. Mine came with spare laces (slightly lighter in colour). Only problem is that the patterned tread is tailor made to pick up gravel from a fine gravel topped path or drive so I am forever picking stones out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy shoes, 20 Dec. 2013
Had problems finding some decent comfy shoes, and been suffering from foot issues.

Not any more. These are probably the most comfy shoes I've ever worn (even more than Next shoes which usually fit perfectly), and I can walk for at least an hour or more in them, without discomfort. Before I would find the underneath muscles of my foot would ache and I'd start hobbling (I'm sure there's a medical name for it), but these shoes with their memory foam insoles solve that, and now there's no pain at all.

Sizing seems the same as any other shoes I've worn, and the desert brown colour is appealing with jeans.

My only criticism would be that the rubber soles wear pretty quickly, but that seems to be the case of most shoes.

Don't expect them to last ages, but very comfy shoes!

Update:

Having bought 2 pairs in September/October last year, both pairs have holes in the rubber soles which is disappointing. That said I've done a lot of walking in them and will still buy them again as they're so comfy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough but nothing special., 2 Nov. 2014
Bearman (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
These trainers are are quite smart, but feel surprisingly light considering they are leather. The soles/tread feels more plastic than rubber and are relatively thin. This also keeps the shoe light and leads me to a slight concern that these lightweight materials may not turn out to be long lasting. The memory foam inner sole appears to be all around the heel end of the shoe which means that there is little padding under the ball of the foot, and the thiness of the remaining sole becomes very apparent and you can feel stones under foot. The shoes are supplied with a spare pair of laces in a different colour which is a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, 31 Aug. 2014
D. Norman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skechers Diameter-Vassell, Men's Shoes (Shoes)
having wide 8-9 size fit, means i find it quite hard getting just that right shoe/trainer, and trainers are easier but needed sometime more formal........ish :)

i had recently purchased these in black from a high street store, and they are so comfy, i didnt even realise they had memory foam insoles!

i decided i didnt want to wear them out, so bought this from amazon, and they are purfect

what i will say is, i personally think these are a widder shoe and as such i even managed to squeeze into a 7 when i was instore buying the 1st pair, but def too tight, so i went for the 8's , had i not have done that i might have gone for a 9 in these online, and glad i didnt, 8 is purfect,

although i generally always order from amazon if i can, just due to the customer services and returns, have had experience of both in the past and all 1st class

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Jan. 2014
First pair of shoes I've bought online and very happy,
I was looking for a pair of shoes to use on my Australia trip. something that works well on the plane as well as walking about a great deal. These are those shoes.

They are well made and although very light they have a great deal of padding right where it's needed in the sole. I normally have a size 8.5 to 9 shoe and size 9.5 for hiking boots. I got a size 9 in these and they fit perfectly. They are extra perfect for flying as they easily slip on and off without having to undo the laces but there is no chance of them coming off accidentally whilst walking or running around (always good if you have short connection times between flights). so stylish, very comfortable and you don't look like an idiot as you hope around at customs trying to get them off and on in a moving queue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortably Sublime, 9 Nov. 2014
These Skechers look great and appear to be well made, I wanted the brown/black pair from amazon with the option of free returns if they didn't fit. These were shown as out of stock with amazon but they had the colour bbk bbk which was shown as brown and black so I took a chance and ordered them. When they arrived they were black, however once I tried them on I liked them so much that I decided to keep them. Would recommend that amazon state the colour to avoid future confusion when customers order and if possible show them in the correct colour. I purchased a pair in brown and black elsewhere so now have 2 pairs of Skechers and I would highly recommend these as they can be worn all day in total comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great and good quality., 13 Aug. 2013
I have owned several pairs of skechers and have found them to be really comfortable, these ones take a few days to get used to and I would suggest you wear them in for a couple of hours a day for the first week or so after that they feel pretty good They look great with Jeans or even shorts.
For the price I got them in the sale around £16/£17 they are a brilliant bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 6 Aug. 2013
Recently bought a pair of these from Next for £60, loved the shoes, they are the most comfortable I've ever worn.
I then decided to see if Amazon sold a similar shoe, much to my surprise the shoes were for sale in a slightly different shade for £16.80.
Couldn't resist at that bargain price, really pleased with them, best value for money shoes I've ever bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE SKETCHER!, 29 Oct. 2014
This is a good looking shoe that fits well and is comfortable. I have bought several pairs of Sketcher over the last few years and have always been happy with my purchase. Sketcher shoes always look smart. This shoe is ideal if you want a trainer style shoe that looks good and a bit more expensive. My only slight criticism is that although the sole areas last well, the heal wears down a bit too quickly. However that may be down to the way I walk as I do have this problem with some other shoes. Recommended