4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good

2.0 out of 5 stars Small feet
Published 11 months ago by Edith

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 1 Feb 2013
A. E. Baker "Baker" (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
These make very good slippers. I used to wear the old leather scholl sandels, and have done for years, as slippers but they aren't made any more so it took me a long time to find a substitute. I do like these very much and don't mind the pointy bits but I find them a little too wide as I have narrow feet but I will carry on wearing them until I find something else to replace them. I find you need to go a half size bigger with scholl sandels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super! Great Relief for Painful and Aching Feet!, 5 Sep 2013
Tigerlily101 (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am a middle age woman, I am a long term sufferer of aching feet. My job requires me to be on my feet all day long in heels. At the end of my working day, my aching feet are hot and painful. Even after resting through the night, I frequently have numbing feet and have to struggle to walk in the morning.

Then I went on holiday and saw these massage sandals at Dr Scholl's shop in Hong Kong. I have a remote memory of them because I didn't like them and found them uncomfortable when I tired them 20 years plus ago. But back then I was strong and healthy, I didn't understand the benefit of the design. Now, I am older, I really appreciate the massage function. I went in the shop, tried them on and felt instant relief for my feet. I bought my own pair of massage sandals straight away.

They are the most comfortable pair of sandals I have. They really help to relief my aching feet and improve feet circulation. I can even run in them. I wear them when I am off work all the time. I consider they are the most important footwear I own.

Size wise, I found them true to size.

For people who find these sandals uncomfortable, I would recommend them to try them when their feet are really tired, then they may see the point and may enjoy it more.

If you have aching feet, please try these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Walking on ......pebbles !!!!, 18 Aug 2011
I haven't tried this type of product before so couldn't wait to try them out. OOOhhhh - took a bit of getting used to - can make the soles of your feet sore to begin with. However, little and often was my motto and I soon got used to them. Now I think they are great and very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Scholl sandals, 23 Mar 2014
I have been wearing Scholl sandals for years. It was therefore no surprise to find that that they fitted well. i wear tham about the house & on holiday. they are better worn without socks & have a surface that is supposed to stimulate feet & circulation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sandals at a realistic price, 11 Feb 2013
These sandals are very comfortable and help me walk pain free by supporting my arch. They were a very good price and quickly delivered

2.0 out of 5 stars Small feet, 13 Dec 2013
As having bought size 3 Scholl sandels for over 45 years and never had any problem with the size, I was most disappointed to now find that the size 3 is now bigger than it ever was, more like size 4 or at least 3 to 4. Will not be buying them online ever again, as have never had to try these on in the past as they have always fitted perfectly, but will now have to find a shop where they can be tried on. Would not recommend buying them online

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 30 Aug 2013
had these scholls before and they are very comfortable ,worth the money as they are cheaper than in the shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my feet being massaged!, 3 April 2013
Susan (BATH, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I wear these all the time, as slippers and also out walking as they are very comfortable. I cant' wear ordinary slippers as the make my feet too hot, so these are just right and are doing a good job as massage sandals once I got used to the nodules. They are my 3rd pair and I wouldn't be without them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot fun!, 28 Jan 2012
I'm very into holistic healthcare, so I'm wearing these every day around the house! I hope my system doesn't get over stimulated. I like them, that's why I wear them.
The price was very reasonable for Scholl sandals, I have to say, and they arrived pretty speedily - but that's very usual for ALL stuff bought on Amazon!
I also like the colour, it matches my toe nail varnish - turquoise, he he.
Personally, I don't notice I'm wearing them except for them making me a bit taller than usual. Other people may need to get used to them.
I bought my man some similar 'insoles' but he goes 'ow ow' like a big softy after a minute or two!
I reckon they're much, much cheaper than a session with a Reflexologist

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, 26 Oct 2013
Got used to feel on the foot but now I use them instead of slippers. Had suffered last year with foot problems and these sandals havehelped mewhile my feet recover. Well worth it.