on 26 September 2013
I've read loads of reviews on printers and Inks and Canon consistently does well when it comes to home photo printing. Before replacing my old Canon Printer (and I should just state I've tried other brands before), which was getting old, I tried using some recommended alternative Inks, which I also bought from Amazon. What a mistake that was....they actually finished the printer off as they dried up, clogging the print head. After that experience I decided it simply wasn't worth using alternative Inks. A decision I have never regretted as my Canon MG5250, which I've had for at least two years has been problem free. As to the photo quality....Canon Inks come out on top giving me fantastic quality pictures that astound my friends.
on 10 August 2013
I use a lot of black ink and therefore the cost can be quite high. However, I found these on Amazon after looking at different sites and the value for money in buying a double pack was excellent. The quality of the real Canon cartridges are worth the slight price differential.
on 7 February 2015
I always buy genuine Canon inks for my printer and these are a decent price and they arrived very quickly and were well packaged.
on 7 April 2014
Quite good value for money as they are larger than the standard cartridges. Not sure however why I also need the Canon CLi-526 black cartridge as well as these larger cartridges are also black for my Canon Pixma MG6250 printer.
on 4 September 2014
Excellent. I only purchase Canon inks as I have never had a good experience with compatibles, the worst being leakage right through the printer. Therefore I only purchase Canon inks.
on 9 July 2014
Good quality though run out too quick. I use it only for emergency printing that I don't want to run to university to print out my essay / report at the very last minute.
on 12 December 2014
Does what it says, bit pricey but then all 'original' inks are. Please can we have more user friendly packaging! nearly sliced open my hand trying to get into this!
on 19 January 2015
We use these alongside compatible coloured inks with no problems. Just helps to intensify the black and enhance the look of our newsletters and magazines.
on 23 January 2016
If you have the printer, you need the ink - and Canon's inks are definitely more reliable tha some of the 'compatibles' around.
on 4 April 2016
They work the best in my Canon printer but very expensive with a small capacity.
Come on canon be more competitive!!

See one answered question