4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Published on 5 Mar 2012 by Rosie34

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't last long
These lamps fit the cupboard I need them for but they are very fragile and seem to go fairly quickly, and all at once. I'm glad they don't cost too much.
Published 5 months ago by Nicki

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 5 Mar 2012
Rosie34 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 5 X 221MM 30 WATT CLEAR GLASS S15 FITTING DOUBLE ENDED TUBE STRIPLIGHT LIGHT BULBS
As I always now have problems finding these striplights as well as the other lightbulbs, I now buy online. Delivery was very quick and they were well packaged - so well, that it must have taken 20 minutes to release them! I was a bit disappointed as the first one I used only lasted 20 minutes but I contacted the seller who was very helpful and credited the cost of that one. Since then I have had no problems and would not hesitate from buying from the seller again. (Would have given 5 stars if it wasnt for the one faulty light!)

5.0 out of 5 stars An illuminating experience!, 12 Feb 2014
* 221mm
* 30w
* CLEAR FINISH
* Indoor use only
* Energy Rating : 'F'
* Pack of 5 x individually packed Crompton Double-ended Tubular Lamp

Aside from the fact that one needs a degree to fathom out the idiosyncrasies of the light bulb market these days, I was horrified to find that a familiar DiY shop was looking for just under a fiver EACH and I needed no less than THREE!
So.....it all came down to how much I really wanted the other half of a display cabinet to light up!

I have heard some horror stories of light bulbs ordered online arriving broken due to inadequate packaging or inferior quality but was happy to give an Amazon fulfilled outlet a go.
Despatched on the day of order; here the next...cellophane-packed, strong jiffy envelope wrapped and clearly endorsed FRAGILE...what more could you ask for?
Nothing as it turns out!

Being prudent, I tested all of them out, as I always do with multi-packs.
They easily slotted into place and both halves of the display cabinet obediently lit up - the remaining two have gone into 'spare' storage.

I have definitely seen the light and become an online light bulb buyer!

ooOoo

That was two months ago and my cabinet is still looking on the bright side!

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't last long, 28 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
No problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lights, 6 April 2014
Perfect for our under kitchen cupboards, at a super price, packed perfectly so arrived in excellent unbroken condition. They are give long hours of usage considering the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Striplight bulbs, 14 Mar 2014
Locally these cost me 4 - 5 each so these are a great price. Bought to have in for replacements so haven't actually tried them but I did check each filament was intact - they are.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't last long, 23 Feb 2014
Phil (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought a pack of five of these Crompton striplight bulbs. None have lasted very long. The last one blew after just a couple of days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and good., 15 Feb 2014
These lamps are difficult to find on the High Street anymore but getting these online in batches of five will keep me going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lit up again, 6 Feb 2014
Because I can buy these lights online it means I can keep lighting up my display unit. All the stores in my area stopped stocking them so buying online is a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 out of 5, 25 Oct 2013
Quick delivery of these bulbs. I checked them all out and all worked fine. I did see some reviews where some people found some of the bulbs did not work. Some bulbs needed to be rotated to locate in the fitting properly. Would buy these again. A bargain compared to the usual retailers who were charging over 5 quid for one of these bulbs,

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›