5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase
We have been looking for these tubes around our local area for some time, but they don't seem to exist, so I was pleased to find them on Amazon. The cost is extremely good as normally they cost us around 3 per tube and here you get 5 for around half the price. They are a good fit for replacing the tubes in our display units. Altogether a good buy from a seller that I...
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by Cosmos

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value.....but one faulty bulb
Good buy for the price......unfortunately one of the strplights was slightly longer than the 221mm it should be and was too tight to fit into the under cabinet light .
Apart from that, as stated, good value
Published 8 months ago by John Edward Cooke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars UN-Delighted, 12 Oct 2012
This review is from: 5 x 221MM 30 WATT OPAL FINISH DOUBLE ENDED TUBE S15 FITTING STRIPLIGHT TUBE BULB
On opening the five pack,one of the tubes has a rattle and is dead. I will not buy these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good replacements, 8 Jun 2012
After trying other suppliers and similar products with poor results, we ordered these five striplight bulbs and have used only one so far. That one is doing well, but to be quite honest, it is far too early to ask for feedback on a pack of products which should last me years.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 24 April 2012
could not find these tubes in the high street shops anymore so i bought from this company top classs service

5.0 out of 5 stars this lit up my life !, 18 Feb 2012
These bulbs were unavailable locally. So 1was delighted to find them online and at such a good price. Arrived well packged. They have prolonged the life of my light fittings.

5.0 out of 5 stars light for above our fish tank, 19 Jan 2012
Pam L "Pam London" (Rugby Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
We have always been able to purchase these from our local Wilkos store so when they disappeared off their shelves and our stock had ran out we were delighted to find them on amazon at a really cheap price too. Arrived safe and sound so we are really pleased with this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Suspect a faulty batch, 12 Mar 2012
Recently bought 2 of these bulbs from local stores, both only lasted about 4 weeks (roughly 100 hours), while previous bulbs in the same light unit have lasted typically 3 years. I suspect Crompton have a faulty batch out there at the moment. Tried to get the stores to report the problem back to the manufactureres, but they wouldn't accept the bulbs back, and just waffled on about how I probably hadn't fitted them properly, or my light unit is probably fautly. I've currently ordered an 'energy saving' version by another manufacturer - we'll see how that goes. In the mean time, until Crompton get their act together, I would be a little weary of ordering their bulbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to be top quality being Crompton & at a fantastic price Very pleased with the overall, 20 Aug 2014
Arrived well before expected. Had to be top quality being Crompton & at a fantastic price
Very pleased with the overall service

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price! Will Definitely Order Again! Well Packaged!, 16 Nov 2011
Been trying to find these striplight bulbs everywhere lately. The last one I bought was from Homebase and was nearly 5 for one! Our local Wilkos do not stock them any more. So I considered replacing my whole units of lights under the kitchen cupboards. Thought it would be easier. Anyway, got searching on the internet and came across this pack of 5 striplight bulbs at a brilliant price and the bonus of free postage. They came so well packaged with plenty of bubblewrap. I was a bit wary of ordering bulbs online incase they all got broken in the post. Each bulb is in a nice compact box. Haven't tried any of them yet though, because I am not needing to replace at the moment, so fingers crossed they will all work when I need them. I am considering ordering more and getting stocked up with them while they are at this great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Striplights, 18 July 2014
exactly what we required, arrived on time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›