4.0 out of 5 stars swim goggles
these goggles are good but the only thing I find is you have to keep tightening the side strap every time before you use them.
Published 4 months ago by sandra burford

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made product
Published 7 months ago by Juliet Prew

4.0 out of 5 stars swim goggles, 10 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made product, 19 Sep 2013
I really like Cressi products. I suppose my only quibble is that everything digs into the face it seems after a while and I found after swimming a few lengths that even these goggles, whilst so much more comfortable than the regular tiny round goggles that just cover the eyes, did dig into my nose and become a little painful after a while.....I guess without being able to try goggles out in the water, it's pretty impossible to tell. So overall, best I've tried!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty awesome goggles, 12 Feb 2014
i had never used a pair of goggles that took the form that these do, they are most definitely different to what i was used too and got a few funny looks when i was in the pool. however this new design is great for me, it doesnt let in water and it feels so comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value., 12 Feb 2014
These are very good value swimming goggles, they were purchased for christmas for myself as my old pair had broke. They have an adjustable strap which is great, and the goggles have a bigger seal than normal so they are more comfortable and let in less water.

4.0 out of 5 stars leaves a deep suction mark!, 24 Jan 2014
I do like these goggles, really clear vision. It's just after about 30 - 40 mins of swimming they start to hurt a bit and after and hour swim i have a wonderful goggle print around my eyes.

Also the maintainance and care instructions could be a bit more informative. Maybe there's a knack to fitting the goggles correctly too??

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Cressi product as always, 16 Nov 2013
I love my new goggles, better visibility and more confortable compared to old fashion goggles and can definitely recommend. Five stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable !, 16 Sep 2013
Cressi Swim Adult Saturn Swimming Goggles is very comfortable for swimming. I have been using it for last few months.
It is insuring my safty during swimming time.After using it i really fall in love with it as i love to swim so much.
You all can also use it for your own safty during swimming, snorkelling and triathlon

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific., 6 Aug 2013
Comfortable, clear and robust. My grandson says he spends more time than he used to swimming under water because he has these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, 20 July 2013
After having tried many pairs of the small normal goggles, I needed a pair that didn't let in water and did not leave panda marks. These are brilliant. Highly recommended, great visibility, no steaming.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cressi Swim Adult Saturn Swimming Goggles, 25 Feb 2014
Arrived promptly. Disappointed. Water leaked in goggles and were not comfortable. Would not recommend. Also made quite a mark on my face.

ARRAY(0xa61361a4)