4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Webcam
I bought the Logitech HD Webcam C525 for teleconferencing through Skype. I have thoroughly tested it and here are my observations.

Pros:
* Excellent high-definition image transmissions.
* Clever and practical mounting stand- protective case combination.
* Integrates seamlessly into Skype.
* Very effective auto-focus and "follow-my-face"...
Published on 11 Jan 2012 by Science Guy

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even work
Published 5 months ago by Mike

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Webcam, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)

Pros:
* Excellent high-definition image transmissions.
* Clever and practical mounting stand- protective case combination.
* Integrates seamlessly into Skype.
* Very effective auto-focus and "follow-my-face" technology.
* Reasonable price.

Cons:
* Requires consistent, fast broadband Internet connection for constant HD video transmission. (Not a real problem, just something you should know before you buy it.)

Comments: This is an excellent Webcam for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Webcam, 23 Sep 2011
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)
The Logotech C525 HD Webcam was very easy to install. Did not load the Logitech Video software, preferring to use Skype. The fit on the top of the laptop seems a bit insecure but as the laptop isn't moved whilst "skyping" it's not a problem. It's easy to fold up for travel. Does all it promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate!, 31 Jan 2012
Mr. Paul Hayes (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)
I bought one - and when I saw it working - I bought another for my son who lives away. Excellent product - easy to set-up. One bit of advice, though - load (free) Skype as well as the software that comes with the camera - simply because Skype seems to be the standard that virtually everyone is using.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even work, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)
When I got the webcam I plugged it in and the set up was easy, but then again it stopped working after about 30 seconds after this I uninstalled and tried 5 more times and numerous times on other computers in the house it didn't work it froze. I also didn't receive all the standard documentation and software CD so was not very pleased with the overall product. However I sent it back and got my money back the next day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good budjet camera, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)
Video is clear with no artifacts. The camera itself is 2MP which is good enough for skype calls. It can record upto 720p video. Although I have right light turned on, image looks dark at night in my room with the lights turned on behind me. I also own a more expensive C920 3MP webcam which does an absolutly brilliant job with the light. Comparing the too, this one falls short because the image looks darker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great webcam, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)
Nice webcam. Exactly what I was looking for! Good picture, good sound. The picture is very clear and the auto-focus is interesting... sometimes is not focusing on the correct person but everything else is super nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice webcam, 22 April 2013
R Wadher "Wadher" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)
The resolution is very good and you get very clear pictures. Easy to setup too. Works with Skype very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality webcam., 14 April 2013
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)
Product is as described. Item came very quickly. No problems at all with purchase. Would recommend this product to other customers.

4.0 out of 5 stars hardware good.software possibly wonky, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)
Price ok. Camera and microphone units works well and is quite unobtrusive sitting on top of the monitor.
Software needed two attempts (Windows 7 Professional) to download completely. Whether this was a fault at Logitech (I have other Logitech items such as wireless keyboard and mouse and used to have a web camera with no operating problems) or simple on the internet system in our area I have no way of telling. The follow my face aspect is sometimes non existent.
Would I buy another of the same model? Yes

5.0 out of 5 stars Mid-range webcam, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Logitech C525 HD Webcam (Accessory)
Does what it says on the box - has a reasonable range of facilities (most of which I don't use! Who has the webcam follow their face?) Easy to install in both Windows and Ubuntu Linux, and produces good images in both systems.

ARRAY(0xadaceeac)