Size: 100 ML|Change

on 9 July 2015
Lovely fresh scent with a hint of musk, I'd say it's more of a night time fragrance (certainly would not go a miss "in da club") however I do wear it daily because ain't nobody got time for multiple fragrances (I hate clutter like having 16 different bottles on my dresser). Lots of staying power and it does smell very masculine (I've had compliments on it since the first day I started wearing it).

The bottle looks great on your sidetable (again very masculine and classic), I've found it to always spray properly at any angle and the price here was much better anywhere else online. This is obviously a pretty well known high end brand and people always think it was very expensive so it's got that "ooooo" factor when you tell people what you're wearing (and they will ask, especially women).

I might change it up after the bottle finishes but that's just personal preference, if I had to never wear another cologne again I'd be happy to stick with this one forever. Truly legendary.
on 28 November 2012
I bought this for my husband and he loves it! On the plus side, I think it smells great too!
on 22 January 2016
Hi,

Not sure that this product is genuine. The plastic packaging around the cardboard inner lining did not have a clean finish / square edges, and the ingredient label had been taped over a blank patch on the underside of the packaging (visibly different colour and definition of text). Smell is the same as the last bottle bought from a store, but it's staying power is hard to judge.
review image
on 14 February 2012
Very impressed, so many ladies go 'mmmm'. It's not overly masculine or overpowering and I haven't smelled anything else like it. I also haven't smelled it anywhere else so it's not overly popular. If you want to be different but with an air of quality, away from the Boss or the CK this is the one. The bottle is also very cool, quality though there is no way of seeing how much is left being black..
on 17 April 2016
Mont Blanc Legend is a very decent bottle of EDT. Reminds me (a bit) of Creed Aventus - mainly because of the way the bergamot comes through.

Bottle design - pretty good. Bit 007 boudoir for my taste.

Longevity - way above average for the price bracket

Cyberpunk factor - the bottle looks like it's designed to withstand a nuclear war, so yes

Mod factor - the base notes don't assert themselves and there's a fair bit of lavender either side of the bergamot. In fact THIS is EXACTLY what Sting's character (the Ace Face) would smell like in Quadrophenia. So, yes - but no at the same time

Geezer factor - unquantifiable. I wouldn't wear this EDT to an Old Firm game. But I might wear it someplace like Bangface.
on 22 February 2013
I only ordered a small bottle because I hadn't had chance to smell it, but it's really good. It is reasonably priced so it can be worn on a daily basis.
on 21 February 2015
The simplicity of the bottle gives an air or luxury and the EDT is simply amazing, it's difficult to not sniff yourself while you're out!
on 25 January 2015
I didn't expect it to be this good if you haven't tried it before deffo worth a purchase I promise you tht you won't regret it
on 22 January 2016
I was a little bit worried about purchasing this perfume as I've not used or heard much about it before. But I have to say I am well pleased with this blind buy, the box is a very classy and the bottle itself is really something. It's heavy as it's made of metal and the sprayer is as good as it can be. The smell is sweet but masculin at the same time. It kind of reminds me of the summer holidays don't know why but it just does. Longevity is amazing because I could still smell the sweetness even the following day. I would definatley recommend legend by monte blank. I'm almost finished with this bottle and will be ordering the 100ml soon. Hope you found this review helpful.
on 3 April 2016
This is a new smell to my nose and I absolutely love it! From start to finish, it's clean, classy and refined - reminding me a little of Chanel Platinum Egoiste but that is a little soapy and this isn't.

I've been buying a few new fragrances lately and this one is my favourite. I shall be wearing this for the next few days and as the review below says, it's suitable for any time whereas Platinum Egoiste is more suited to a formal occasion but this could be worn for that too. In fact, I would happily wear this with jeans and trainers as well as a suit.

This is highly recommended and smells more expensive than it is.