on 21 January 2013
I had to review this item considering the overly harsh nature of the other review. This figure is spot on and very movie accurate. I cannot comment on other models of this as I only have one but mine is perfect and looks just like him. Paint job is fine and you can stand him up easily. 5/5.
on 16 July 2013
A must for any Terminator fan - the figure looks great and resembles Arnie from the movie.
You can choose to arm him with the 45, or as I did, the Uzii 9mm - detail on the figure is excellent !
on 19 September 2013
Great quality and the Detail is amazing, the costume detail looks exactly like what Arnie was wearing when compared to the movie seen, worth a purchase if you are a Terminator Fan !
on 18 December 2013
Yet another excellent model from neca, they constantly keep bringing quality figures of which I have never seen their like, the attention to detail is second to none.
on 21 June 2013
Not too keen a fan of the Terminator range but this is just a great 80's icon, hair parting and everything- a good intro of Arnie into the movie scene
on 8 May 2013
Very nice figure and the resemblance to the real Terminator is amasing. I've seen the figure elsewhere, but not as good looking.