5.0 out of 5 stars HP Ink Cartridges
Not much one can say on these. They are the real thing and work extremely well with no problems whatsoever. Only once did I purchase compatible cartridges which ended up in an inky mess!! It's better to pay the extra and have the original HP cartridges and you know what you are getting. My printer in now almost ten years old and is still going strong. HP printers are...
Published on 8 Aug. 2011 by Oz Rover

1.0 out of 5 stars Got faulty ink and no refund
I thought i was getting a great deal on HP ink which as most of you will know is very expensive.
When i got it through the door however it was not sealed in boxes, it was just in the paper wrapper.
I then put it into my printer and it automatically printed the test page and there were lines all over the top of the page, i thought this may be a one off and tried...
Published on 25 May 2011 by FireGoddess

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 23 Nov. 2011
Very disappointed with the quality of Hp 56 and 57 cartridges,ordered HP thinking I would get a good quality,must be very old stock,very disappointed customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced., 6 Feb. 2013
This was very disappointing. The colour cartridge was knackered. I had layed out more cash for genuine hp cartridges on the promise reliability and print quality. I used the partial refund (the black cartridge worked) to buy a remanufactured colour and black twin pack for just £12 that worked brilliantly. Never going to go for genuine ones again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but original HP, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: HP Original 56 and 57 Combo-Pack Ink Cartridges (1 Black, 1 Tri-colour) (Office Product)
I purchased this from Amazon (not Marketplace) in early-October 2013 and the price one week later had gone up by another 3GBP to over 39GBP. The two cartridges came in a sealed HP box date-stamped Jan 2015. I have installed the HP57 colour cartridge from its sealed bag and it is also stamped with a Jan 2015 date. It works fine but these original cartridges are getting more expensive. I have not yet installed the black cartridge.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP original ink cartridges, 5 Jan. 2012
Having had problems with supermarket cartridges, I was advised to use genuine HP by our local computer shop. I have to admit he was right - they work first time every time and although they're more expensive, they do what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 56 & 57 XL pack of black and colour cartridges, 10 Nov. 2012
HotwindUK (Ongar, England) - See all my reviews
The HP cartridges in the green packaging are the XL type that can produce twice as many pages as the standard type in the blue packaging. The supplier can change but the reviews remain the same for all of the suppliers. If the supplier is Amazon itself, it's usually perfectly all right to buy. Some suppliers are better than others. Some even try sending you compatible or re-manufactured cartridges or the small type, which contain even less ink than the standard type, so always check the feedback and see what the negative feedback says. If you see complaints of the wrong type received, try another supplier. There are usually more than one. Look on the right-hand side of the page for a list of alternative suppliers.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Class Service, 6 May 2012
Peter Young (Cromer,Norfolk,UK) - See all my reviews
The product arrived well within the estimated timescale well packed,and in good condition. The cartridges are of course of HP quality (expensive!) but the offer price brings it back to affordable for original equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful, 17 Jan. 2011
Can't believe how cheap I got these, especially because they were original! Did the job straight out of the box, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP 56/57 twin pack cartridges, 7 Mar. 2012
Could not have wished for better service and the cartridges are exactly as ordered. I highly recommend both service and product.

5.0 out of 5 stars HP ORIGINAL CARTRIDGES, 4 Jun. 2011
I always use original cartridges and usually buy them locally, however on this occasion I could not get any locally so I ordered them from Amazon. I have not used them yet as I always keep a spare and these were ordered to replace the spares I had just installed. They were quite a bit cheaper than I can buy locally and I have no reason to believe they will be any less effective so once these have been installed in my printer I will order new ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful value, 14 April 2012
E. Howard "elizgh" (UK) - See all my reviews
Cheapest anywhere and just as good as the specialist shops , and arrived the next day , what more could you want .

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›