on 8 August 2012
Have found these bags to be of extremely good quality, well made and so far no sign of any leakage at all.Were provided with 23 litre kerbside caddy by council so chose these 30 litre bags as there is sufficient overlap to loop comfortably round the top edge of the caddy and then when ready for collection to tie the top of the bag in a simple knot so that all is secure.Very prompt delivery from supplier and bags arrived well wrapped.Certainly recommended.
on 5 April 2013
We use two or three of these bags each week and they hold a LOT of food waste without breaking. I wanted a large size of bag as we have a dedicated food waste bin in the kitchen - the small caddy supplied by the council isn't really big enough for our needs.I'm really happy with this product from All Green, and will certainly order from them again.
on 22 August 2011
Ideal size for the small domestic garden;each bag takes a couple of lawn-mower boxes worth of grass-cuttings plus a days worth of clippings and dead-headings.Not so large that they break under the weight and not so small to be fiddly.Easily manoeuvered to the wheely bin when full.All in all,a good purchase.
on 19 June 2012
Our compost caddy in the kitchen isn't massive but all the compostable liners you can get from the local supermarkets are tiny and not that robust.

This products is much larger, robust and doesn't leak.

Great product
on 14 January 2015
I prefer to use these bags so that I can tip food waste straight into the kerbside bin rather than keeping the small caddy in the kitchen (currently used for screws and nails). Fits OK and stronger than they look.
on 12 November 2014
These biobags fit perfect in my 25 litre road side caddy.
on 29 December 2012
Annoyed when council stopped selling liners, these are fine, little bit long but fold down over edge of bin. Untuck before collection otherwise they sometimes stay left in.
on 8 June 2014
Having been forced into recycling ie having smelly food hanging round the house for ages thanks to some whiz kid starting an industry that's now totally out of control, bring back the old fashion dustman I say. I have to spend my time trying to work out which bin liners fit my bin. Luckily we selected the right one for a mid sized bin. Ok they do the trick but it's money I should not have to spend.
on 28 December 2012
It is not easy to find suitable bags for the large composting caddy provided by my council for recycling food waste in any of my local shops. These bags fit well and do the job perfectly. They are very good value for money and the despatch service is very good with them arriving in just a couple of days. Highly recommended.
on 16 October 2012
Great bags. Fit my large caddy perfectly and make the whole recycling rigmarole much easier and cleaner. The delivery (free) was fantastic - ordered one day, delivered the next. I can heartily recommend both the bags and All-Green. A real treat these days to get proper service and a product that works.