on 9 May 2013
Had to start buying these since we now have to recycle our food and I'm not into washing the food bin out all the time. They do the job but are very thin and can tear easily if you are not careful. They seem to be somewhat permeable as the inside of the bin gets quite damp.
on 27 September 2013
Bought these 10-litre bags for my 7-litre caddy, so there'd be room to drape the bag over the caddy's edge when in use and allow me to tie the full bag easily. I needn't have worried - these are generously deep (several inches taller than the brand I'd used previously). Another thing that pleased me was that this 100-pack is actually 4 x 25-bag rolls, so they fit easily into a very shallow kitchen drawer. In other ways they're comparable with other makes I've tried. The bag doesn't tear too easily unless I've accidentally caught it in the caddy's handle. Nor does it 'sweat' unduly (all of these starch bags sweat a bit of moisture into the caddy - it doesn't mean that they're leaking).

I'll happily buy this brand and size again, limiting myself to 100 bags per purchase since starch bags only have a recommended shelf life of 12 months.
on 25 June 2012
Great little sacks that I've been searching for; surprisingly strong and essential for keeping the Caddy dry and mess free.
on 8 June 2012
Excellent size (10 litre) for the council caddy we use! Good quality bag. Will definitely be purchasing these again - fab product and efficient service and delivery. Highly recommendable
on 30 July 2012
These 10 litre bags are perfect for my 8 litre food waste bin. They are big enough for the base of the bag to sit at the bottom while the bag top is wrapped over the top of the bin (and secured with a large elastic band). Since discovering these bags, I have wasted less of my life cleaning out dirty food bins, re-arranging 'slipped edges' and persuading the rest of my family to recycle food waste. I generally fill them up to about 7 or 8 litres, depending on the weight of the conntets, and this leaves enough spare space to tie the top securely.

The bags are robust & the only time they have leaked has been either when I put something hot in them or I left them in the food waste bin (with food in) for too long & they started to decompose - so all my fault really.
on 17 January 2013
I bought these bio bags for 2 reasons, first is to go with the All-Green Caddy and they are great products (I use the 10L bag with the 7L caddy so there's plenty bag space left over to tie up when full) and secondly because I was bored with the visitors found in the dustbin every day!

The bags are just the thing for stopping the visitors, I bought my first set in the summer and was so impressed I'll keep buying them, no more nasty surprises as I lift the bin lid.
The council are quite happy taking the bio bags, our local council are very fussy about what they'll take but there was no issue with these (perhaps they can read that these are bio degradable)

So if you want something to put your leftovers in and keep your bins free from dining guests these are for you
on 26 September 2013
The bags were well packed and delivered very quickly. I am very pleased with the quality of the product.
I will definitely buy again from ALL GREEN. I know the bags are pricey, I wish it was a bit cheaper.
All in all I am happy.
on 30 May 2015
I have used these bags for about 18 months now, but only in my small indoor container. I tie them when they are nearly full and transfer them to the large bin that the council collects. They fit my indoor bin very well which is a bonus (some brands do not), although they are somewhat thin and tear easily. However, my main concern is that the company is now sticking the white wrapping paper to the first bag which makes it extremely hard to remove, and even with the most careful, laborious removal of this wrapping the top bag always breaks and is unusable. I assume this is just sloppy work carried out at the factory; my first few batches did not have this problem. They are not inexpensive so losing one bag makes a difference.
on 24 May 2012
The product arrived speedily and I have found it to be most satisfactory. The bags are strong and easily hold all our food waste, making for a clean disposal into our Council 'Green bin'. Excellent value
on 10 January 2014
I don't like leaving a negative review, but the amount of positive reviews made me purchase these bags, and they are not fit for purpose.

We bought these bin liners because our local supplier had discontinued the ones we've been using for years.

Three major disadvantages of these bags:
1. They are thin and very easy to tear (exactly what you DON'T want in a food waste bag).
2. They begin to ROT at the bottom even before waste collection (once a week in our case)! As a result, I've already had to deal with food waste all over the kitchen floor TWICE.
3. We're using standard council bins, but these liners seem to be wider and shorter, so they need to be gathered at the top like pleated curtains and 'hang' in the bin without reaching its bottom. Could live with that if not the previous two points.

Minor disadvantage:
- these liners don't have any sort of handles or extensions at the top designed to ease the process of tying them up. Again, could live with that, too, if not the above.

Still looking for decent and sturdy bin liners that don't rip or rot.

Hope this helps future buyers!