5.0 out of 5 stars I like!
Usually I find that compilation alums have just a few tracks which I really like... and others which are cringe worthy and I can't face having them in my collection.
This compilation, for me, is great... because I like a variety of older and more recent music.
Published on 18 July 2012 by Rachel

Published on 26 May 2011 by C. Wheeler

5.0 out of 5 stars I like!, 18 July 2012
This review is from: Anthems Indie (Audio CD)
Most of the tracks are upbeat and a lot of the tracks are the band's/artists' most popular/ best selling tracks.
For 60 tracks, this is worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Anthems Indie (Audio CD)
A brilliant collection, which contains lots of underrated tracks. I originally bought this for my partner, but when I played it I realised just how many of these songs I'd forgotten about and had loved when they were in the charts. Great additions for an ipod!

3.0 out of 5 stars A questionable selection of guitar based tracks from a leading Dance label., 26 May 2011
C. Wheeler (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anthems Indie (Audio CD)
Ministry Of Sound's latest venture in the populist 'Anthems' series veers away from the dance based market to select 3 CD's of 'Indie' music, spanning (briefly) the '70s to the present day. The question really is 'why?'. The other titles, from 'Electronic 80's' to 'Disco' and 'Hip-Hop' go some way to explain the origins of modern dance music, however this title veers away from this theme completely. If you never thought you'd see the day when Oasis or The Sex Pistols appear on a Ministry album, well that day has actually arrived...
Although this is actually a half-decent selection of songs, when you look at the title it's difficult to see what's 'Indie' about Lenny Kravitz or why they've shamefully missed out selections from The Smiths, Stone Roses and Pulp.
If you don't already own most of the tracks on this then fair enough, otherwise there's no real point to this. Confusing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend this cd to anyone!!!, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Anthems Indie (Audio CD)
Arrived on time and in very good condition. Tunes went down well at a 40th birthday bash. Recommend this cd to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars gd cd, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Anthems Indie (Audio CD)
this is a very good cd especially if you are into old skool indie,lots of gt tunes to bring back memories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indie Album, 29 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Anthems Indie (Audio CD)
Very pleased with this album! I like the majority of tracks and the ones I didn't like are starting to make me sing along with them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars indie at its best, 3 Aug. 2013
Mrs. K. O'Haire (Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anthems Indie (MP3 Download)
What I like most about this album is that it covers the best of indie music up to the current day. Its great to have the undertones next to the gossip and its not just a load of old Britpop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Anthems Indie (Audio CD)
Bought this while browsing what zoverstocks had for sale and they never fail to dissapoint! I love getting all these old albums which I once had on LP and tape, my collection is coming along nicely now thanks to their bargain prices!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anthems Indie, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Anthems Indie (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic cd to listen to where ever you are and what ever you are doing, whether on holiday or just travelling to and from college or work

4.0 out of 5 stars Took him back to his younger years - lol, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Anthems Indie (Audio CD)
I brought this for my husband for his birthday and as much as he liked it he was very disappointed that there was no Stone Roses on the album!!

Anthems Indie