5.0 out of 5 stars Petite salt pig
I always wanted a salt pig and this fits into my kitchen very nicely. It is probably not big enough for your hand to reach in and get the salt but I had bought a very small wooden scoop, which fits very well and is just the job.
Published 11 months ago by Annie Mac

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Nice but not as big as I thought
Published 1 month ago by Carol Cunliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Petite salt pig, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Pig, 0.3 L - Volcanic (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Salt Pig, 20 Sept. 2014
Doug "Doug" (York, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Salt Pigs are so useful, I keep mine by the hob, and just reach in for a pinch of salt when cooking.

This Le Crueset salt pig is beautifully made in stone wear, the opening is just the right size to allow my fingers in to get at the salt, it holds a pack of Maldon Sea Salt and looks great.

For some reason the salt stays fresh and does not get damp and lumpy and the lid stops dust getting in.

Between fills of salt I pop it through the dishwasher.

Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a Christmas present for my daughter who doesn't ..., 25 Feb. 2015
Bought for a Christmas present for my daughter who doesn't want it because she has no room on her worktop. She has agreed that the next time she comes home to the Lakes on holiday, from Watford I can have it! I've always wanted one. I also got a spoon which I put in 'a safe place' so couldn't find it to give it to her. It must have been fate because I have now found it and will keep it for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual, 15 Mar. 2014
Geoff Jackson (OLDBURY, W Midlands, GB) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a present for someone who has a lot of le creuset kitchen ware and manage to get something they didn't already have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Nov. 2013
It is what it is - smal, so not entirely the business if you want to put your fingers inside, but it looks good and we use it so it obviously works for us. Was a bit disappointed I could not buy a wooden scoop on Amazon (no delivery to PL)

4.0 out of 5 stars It just works great., 28 July 2013
Good shipping en nice Salt pig. It is standing on my kitchen table and the salt doesn't clumps togheter. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite kitchen item, 16 May 2013
A. Jennings (Winnersh, UK) - See all my reviews
I adore my salt pig in volcanic red. It adds a lovely splash of colour to the kitchen whilst being highly practical. No more sticky salt grinders and the salt stays surprisingly clean despite the proximity to the hob and the frequent use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheerful, 25 Feb. 2013
E. Worden (North West England) - See all my reviews
This quite small salt cellar is very bright and vibrant and really does look smart next to the hob. It does not hold as much salt as my previous model, but overall I do prefer this one.

Unfortunately, I bought this to match a small garlic keeper which appeared to have bright colours, but did not. So it is nice to see the cheery Salt Pig and forget to look at its companion!

5.0 out of 5 stars le creuset salt pig, 12 Jan. 2013
Yes love it I bought this for a gift for my daughter, she loves it. looking for more le crueset items

5.0 out of 5 stars I like my vinegar with a little salt, 27 Oct. 2014
Mr. Thomas E. Richardson (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I like my vinegar with a little salt. Makes my chips very lovely. Salty seaside snacks! Easy to get my grubby paw in and grab a handful, to throw over my thrice weekly portion of chips. Nice colour too.

Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Pig, 0.3 L - Volcanic