on 12 November 2012
After years of using cheaper cake decorating products, I decided to build myself a more 'professional' kit. So as they are the experts, I went with Wilton and I have to say I've not been let down, these are easily washed, lovely soft bistles - none of which have come loose as far as I'm aware - which is always a worry. Definitly worth paying the extra few pounds for Wilton and better quality.
on 25 July 2012
I bought these because i was making a cake for my brother,and needed to paint lots of things for the top of cake.By having so many to choose from it made the job much easier.
on 3 July 2012
The package arrived promptly, got it for a good price and item itself works great so i am very pleased
on 18 June 2013
I know how paying that extra money on paint brushes is totally worth it so I ordered these. I received these in purple which I was over the moon about because I'm not a lover of green. The paint brushes are of all sizes to paint all different sizes of fondant shapes or just general painting on fondant(Bought for baking purposes)
on 28 June 2013
Excellent brushes. I have had some that loose their hair at every available moment, but not these. They are a joy to work with.
on 5 April 2013
These brushes. Arrived on time. Well packaged. And they look and feel like good quality paint brushes. I've only used a couple, but I'm confident the others will be just as good. Overall I'm really pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend to others.
on 28 March 2013
Bought these and then realised that they ship from the USA hence the delivery times.. Received the items today in advance of the estimated delivery date and have to say that they worth waiting for. They seem to be very high quality. Having used them all today on some sugarcraft flowers I am very pleased that I did not cancel the order, as I thought the quality comes to the front when doing some intricate detail work. Am very happy with the product and would add that they are reasonably priced as well.
on 10 June 2013
this is a very good set of brushes with durable bristles and in all shapes and sizes. not bad atall
on 11 March 2013
Bought these brushes as I want to start painting free hand on cakes. There are a good range of brushes so hopefully they will do the job. Very impressed with delivery, well packaged and arrived in good time. Would recommend product and seller.
on 16 March 2013
arrived within the stated time good value excellent product and good quality. i would recommend to anyone needing good baking brushes

See one answered question