5.0 out of 5 stars Braun series 3 380s-4 shaver.
I`m nearing 80 and have never EVER shaved with a blade, so I cannot compare the Braun to the 'ultimate' experience!
For the last five years,I shaved alternate days with an old Philishave rotary and a Remington foil. Tapping out the heads each day, it was noticeable that the Philishave gave a closer shave than the Remington, but was much slower.Also, by alternating...
Published on 5 Sep 2012 by R. Goodman

3.0 out of 5 stars An improvement on the 340.
Having not been particularly impressed with the S-340Braun Series 3 340 Electric Rechargeable Wet & Dry Male Foil Shaver, I decided I would give this a go as I was still using a normal Gillette wet shaver.

Although based on a similar technology to the 340, this is a definite improvement and worth the extra 25.

It charges faster, it comes with a nice...
Published on 20 Oct 2011 by Peter R

‹ Previous | 125 26 2732 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Saving money on the Braun series 3., 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: Braun Series 3 380s-4 Rechargeable Wet & Dry Foil Electric Shaver (Personal Care)
This razor does the job perfectly well but receiving it is like being sold a piece of lost property. There is no carrying case, no shaving head cover and no instructions or guarantee. The wrong way to cut costs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaving perfection!, 8 Aug 2014
My previous Braun shaver gave up the ghost after many years so I went for Braun again, what a pleasure to use, I have not had such a close shave for a long time, perfect! 6 Stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars braun razor 380s, 26 Aug 2014
very impressed,gives a really good shave and very quiet motor,much improved on braun shaver i had for six years before which i was pleased with,good looking well made product

3.0 out of 5 stars but the fitting on the charger was no good because it kept falling out as it was too ..., 8 Sep 2014
The razor it's self was ok, but the fitting on the charger was no good because it kept falling out as it was too loose, therefore I had to send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars great razor, 22 July 2014
This razor meets all my expectations the battery life is great shaved for nearly three weeks between charging. Not as close as a wet shave but what is

1.0 out of 5 stars 0 Star to the shaver but 5 star to Amazon Customer service team, 10 Nov 2012
0 star to the product but 5 stars to Amazon team.

Please read in full and it will help you decided whether to buy or not specially if you are first time buyer of electric shaver

After 18 years of wet shave with different Gillette blades and razors I decided to buy an electric shaver and bought the best brand Braun. I was a bit concern how my skin will react to dry shave for the first time so I bought this wet and dry because it could be used in shower with shaving gel as well.

I tried dry first and was not happy with the quality of shave as it was leaving hairs and shave came back quickly not looking nice. At the time of shave I felt very smooth shave because it scrubs the skin but hair grows quicker. I used for a week on dry shave so that my skin get used to of it but still I did not like the quality of shave. I had to push harder for a closer shave but then it put rashes under the chin and on neck.

I then tried wet shave using the gel, shaver become smooth but it left so much fine cuts on my face leaving whole face swollen, even I was very gentle with the wet shave.

I revert back to dry but electric shaver is not for me so I called Amazon and explained them whole situation and they happily arranged for a free return and refunded my money in full even I called them after 2 weeks.

Hope this help.

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe ok, 3 Jan 2012
I've only used this shaver once but I was pretty disapointed, I had to go over the same area many many times and even then I was unable to get rid of all the stubble, the dock is good, it feels good in the hand, it has a nice case. Just a shame is seems to be a useless shave :(

4.0 out of 5 stars good shaver have had it for 10 months now, 15 Aug 2014
Keith Veale "maverick" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
good shaver have had it for 10 months now, only downside if I miss a shave one day it finds it hard to cut long whiskers.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... for a 3 series and of cause just as good, perhaps better that the previous 7 series, 22 July 2014
This was a replacement for a 3 series and of cause just as good, perhaps better that the previous 7 series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Side cutter is way better than previous models, 18 July 2014
Probably no different to the cheaper model. Side cutter is way better than previous models.

‹ Previous | 125 26 2732 | Next ›