5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Series 3 340s-4 Rechargeable Wet & Dry Foil Electric Shaver
Robust, comfortable, easy to use electric shaver which I found extremely easy to use. The learning curve was comfortable and I was happy within the first few days of use with the quality and closeness of the shave. I got the same results whether used in/out of the shower and with/without shaving gel. As I work in an environment where a clean shaven face is expected...
Published on 2 Sept. 2011 by Mrs V

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Okay but...
I am a recent convert to electric shaving again after years of wet shaving and reviewed a Philips shaver not long ago Philips PowerTouch PT720 Rechargeable Electric Shaver, that shaver I found to provide a really close shave once you got used to using an electric again and the only quibble I really had was the fact that the shaver didn't have a long hair trimmer for...
Published on 29 Aug. 2011 by Nick C

‹ Previous | 146 47 4878 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shaver, Great Value for money, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver (Personal Care)
I have had a few Braun shavers over the years and this the best yet! I fully recommend this to anyone who have used and liked Braun shavers.

4.0 out of 5 stars good results for a fair price, 19 Mar. 2013
Fotis D. Tirokomos "Fotis D." (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
Bougth this item on what seemed to be a special offer (42GBP + 6GBP delivery).

The product is designed well and it works.
I had had limited experience with electric razors with a lot of irritations, especially at the neck area.

I go for the dry shaving and this razor so far (it quite recent purchase) works very well and leaves the neck skin without any irritation, if one does not put much presure against the skin.

I found out that for the type of beard I have (not very thick but stubborn), the no-pressure technique works better, even after 3 days of non shaving (takes longer time then). Of course, the neck is the hardest area to tackle and you need many many passes to leave the skin as smooth as possible. The smoothnes none-the-less will never be the same as that achieved at the mustache area for example.

I haven't tried a "top of the line" product (e.g. Braun series 7) to compare the neck results, but I am rather unwilling, at the prospect of spending ~4 times my current expenditure to find out. It would be nice to know though, if there is indeed any difference conserning the smoothness at the neck area between S3 and S7.

I would reccommend this item, especially if one prefers dry shaving and easy, manual cleaning, If you can, try it first to see if it gets along with your beard type.

I'd like to note here that the shaving results deteriorate dramatically if one skips a cleaning. I hope the foil keeps the quality for a fair amount of time, I would hate a prospect of frequent foil change (seems rather coslty as well).
Finally battery life seem to be quite fine (I followed the guidelines exactly).

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient shaving machine., 18 Mar. 2013
Having shaved with shaving oil and disposable razors for many years, I was pleasantly surprised at the convenience and effectiveness of this electric shaver, though why anyone would want to use it for wet shaves escapes me!

5.0 out of 5 stars wet & Dry razor, 18 Mar. 2013
Very pleased with the results having been a traditional wet razor users I found the price of blades is going through roof, this Braun shaver if nothing else will save me a fortune and the wife says I feel good what more can I say

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent products, 16 Mar. 2013
I have given the Braun Shaver 5 stars because the delivery was fast and the product looked great. It was a present for my partner. He really like it and commented on how the shave doesn't hurt when you have long hair. It was great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR MONEY, 15 Mar. 2013
BOUGHT IT FOR MY SON IN LAW HE LOVES IT TRIED OTHERS BUT NOT SO GOOD AND THE PRICE WAS GREAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 9 Mar. 2013
This item performs well. I am more than happy with it. I would have no hesitation in recommending it. It charges quickly which is also a plus point in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, very satisfactory, 7 Mar. 2013
A very satisfactory shaver, considering the product range which it belongs to. There are obviously better shavers, but this one works very good from my point of view. Very close shave in wet, less in dry. The trimmer is also quite useful. It's been a good buy to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Series 3 340s-4 rechargeable wet & dry foil electric razor, 7 Mar. 2013
J. Doyle "Fourfin" (UK) - See all my reviews
this purchase was a present. I am advised that this razor does 'the job'. The recipient is very pleased with the shave.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shave, 7 Mar. 2013
I bought this as an Xmas gift for my husband. He says it is a great shave and much less hastle than conventional shaving

‹ Previous | 146 47 4878 | Next ›