5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely jacket!
This is a lovely jacket. I normally take a medium size, but this jacket does come up small. I ended up needing an extra large!
Published on 11 Feb. 2013 by Robin Hood

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Returned all three coats as no matter what size came they were all the same too small!
Published 6 months ago by Miss A E H

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good!!!, 17 Mar. 2013
Very nice jacket, the only negative thing is the size, I got a medium but is a little tight on me which is annoying because I am a medium and I didn't want to send back and get large in case it's too big. Other than that I love the fur hood and style. Rapid delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely jacket!, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Tatonka Tavua Women's Waterproof Jacket (Sports Apparel)
However the service was really good from this company as I ordered a medium and a large before getting the right size. Returns were free of charge. I would definitely order from them again and I'm really pleased with my new cosy, waterproof coat!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Oct. 2014