5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Published on 24 May 2012 by Jude2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect companion for training
This item is meant for kids with smaller waist size which is nice for my son. I have a 36" waist and it fits just right with little bit of velcro left. The tether/elastic strap gets easily coiled sometimes but thats not a problem if you use the ball and stretch it most of the time. However a slight concern with the durability of the attachment between the tether and the...
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 May 2012
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
I bought this for my 8y old son for the back garden. It's FANTASTIC! The belt strap is velcro and therefore adjustable to fit many sizes - indeed my youngest (3y old) is able to use it as well as my husband. The fact you can use your own ball is ideal. Many similar belts and balls have easily poppable balls - this belt adjust round the ball and can accomodate both plastic and stitched balls.
The stretchy strap is adjustable too - perfect for altering the length the ball will kick out to and for adapting to different environments such as Grandparents back yards etc.
My son is happy as he is (finally) allowed to use stitched balls in the garden with out fear of broken windows etc and I'm sure my neighbours are happy not having to retrieve our lost balls too!
All in all a fantastic product that I have recommended to many friends. I'm off to buy another for my youngest son now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great training aid, 17 July 2012
George "Football coach" (Horsham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
I bought this for a kids team I coach. There are more uses than advertised, I have also used a 3kg medicine ball for throw ins and it is strong enough to cope with this. Others have said it is suitable for adults and kids, however, I have a 34" waist and this is probably the limit. It is a great training aid, great for keepers reaction training. The kids love it, I shall be buying more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I thought, 2 Aug 2012
Andrew M. Davies (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
I have a very enthusiastic 8 year old who is the bane of the neighbours with his footballs ending in their gardens daily. I wasn't too sure about this but as it was at a decent price decided to give it a bash. First surprise was the quality. It's pretty robust. It can take the size 4 balls of the size 5 his brother uses. This is much better than others of this type that come with a light plastic ball. The ability to adjust the length of the elastic to practice different this is also usefull. You can practice throwing as well as kicking, short or long returns. I know the elastic will give out eventually but until that happens it has been worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for small garden, 30 April 2014
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
With a football mad 9year old and a neighbour who destroys any balls that stray over the fence... This is a god-send. My son can boot the ball as hard as he likes and it comes straight back! Really durable, good quality and flexible for different sized balls. Such a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
My 13 yr old son loved it, kick about when there's no one else to play with them, great idea

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for football practice without annoying anyone else, 9 July 2014
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
no more trouble from the neighbours.perfect for football practice without annoying anyone else. quite useful for footwork but does tangle a bit

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
Have tried a lot of this type of training aid in the past but none have been up to this standard. Ended up taking ball harness and bungee off of the belt and using a tent peg to fasten the end to the ground. Brilliant!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit to sharpen up ball control, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
Good bit of practice kit .. Hours of fun without the need for loads of space and sharpens up ball control

5.0 out of 5 stars received, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
received on xmaas am but not used at that time as weather and time not suitable.will help with ball control

5.0 out of 5 stars SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid (Sports)
This kick trainer is an absolute winner. It takes any size of proper football so you are not using a cheap plastic ball as with some other products like this. My son is football mad and he is thrilled that the ball comes back to him over and over again. Fantastic, highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›