5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
Published on 21 Oct 2011 by I. Mullen

3.0 out of 5 stars happy with product
Good value, these book where bought for my nephew for his birthday and he loved them, my only gripe was the books were slightly damaged on the edge. It didn't matter thought, he didn't notice :-)
Published on 19 May 2012 by Pete

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 21 Oct 2011
I. Mullen "muzz9670" (Livingston) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Horrid Henry's Big Box - 20 Books Collection (Paperback)
I ordered this for my son who was after some of these books from my local WH Smith shop but they did not have any offers of so I scanned the net and found this. 20 books at a fantastic price and all in a display case. My son now has a selection of the Horrid Henry books at a great price and delivery was excellent with it being delivered within 48hrs of buying so I was more than delighted with that. This purchase has made me realise that buying children's books is better if you buy box sets as you get far better value for your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 16 Aug 2011
never known a 7 yr old so quiet, he hasnt put the books down yet... good enough for me... :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but for how long?, 15 May 2013
Mr. P. Chambers (London) - See all my reviews
I bought these to move my daughter on from picture books. By the time she'd read them all I realised that, aside from enjoying the stories themselves, they probably weren't the best for improving her reading. These are very simple books so they're great for younger children but they'll only improve up to a point. And that point isn't very far away. Due to relatives waiting for christmas (and thus almost a whole year) to roll around I now have over 30 of these books on my bedroom floor.
I would still make the purchase again as they were good for what I needed them for. She really did enjoy reading them. But if I were you i'd stop at 20. Its more than enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 20 Nov 2011
This boxed set is perfect. All the titles a child could want. Great value for money. I have seen them advertised at more than double the money. Arrived on date expected. No hassle at all with seller. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Popular, 21 Jun 2014
#1 boy is 6 and he has started reading these to me
There is the smell of an updated just William..but what do I know I am not a literary critic

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry Books, 29 Jan 2014
This review is from: Horrid Henry's Big Box - 20 Books Collection (Paperback)
This is a great gift for fans of Horrid Henry. My daughter just loves it. Joke books are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive hit!!, 2 Jan 2014
The 5 year old that I bought this set for absolutely loves having all the stories read to him & can't wait to be able to read them himself soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Aug 2013
Excellent. Item arrived on time in as a box set. Item as described. Great read for children of all ages. Satisfied with customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughters favourite, 31 July 2013
Purchased these books for my six year old granddaughter, she absolutely loves Horrid Henry. Due to severe hearing problems her lack of concentration is not very good at all but Henry is really helping. Bedtime is now a real treat for her and she has something she can talk about with her school friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Horrid Henry keeps her occupied for hours, 30 July 2013
My 6 year old daughter got into horrid henry at school. To encourage her reading we bought these books. It certainly did that. I think she's now read the whole collection. Great buy.

Horrid Henry's Big Box - 20 Books Collection
Horrid Henry's Big Box - 20 Books Collection by Francesca Simon (Paperback - 2011)
Used & New from: £9.99