on 31 May 2013
Got these to go on holiday in Chezch republic. Worked well, felt a little less robust than the more expensive ones we also got. However, they didn't present any cause for concern when used and didn't fall appart as I so cynically expected. A good purchase, with no frills or fuss. All good.
Time will tell if they're up to longer more demanding trips3, but frankly for the price - I regarded them as prettymuch disposable.
on 31 January 2016
Does what it says on the tin. Might be a bit hard to put into some EU sockets due to the ground pin, but other than that worked fine.

All 3 units that I received worked out of the box.

Build quality is what you would expect at this price point, but they are decent. I dropped one of mine, and after a few bounces on concrete it didn't break. So no need to worry there.

Overall its a great product for the price. Recommended.
on 3 March 2014
Purchased for use in a second-home environment.

Quite impressed with these for two reasons: The adapters I received have a rounded smaller fascia that has the receiving pin holes. This is good when you are using them on say, a 3-way adapter. Also, the two "euro" pins are smaller than other adapters that I've purchased in the past and they snuggly fit into all the wall sockets, and fit into various x-way adapters that for some odd reason have smaller receiving pin holes.

Like them so much I've just ordered another 2 x 3..
on 27 November 2013
The pack of 3 travel adapters were received quite quickly after ordering at a reasonable price and were useful for me to use in Spain on holiday.
on 13 February 2013
We needed some more converter plugs - and these fitted the bill perfectly. The UK plugs go in and out easily, and they work well in France. Not much else to say, except that they arrived before the earliest estimated delivery date (by Royal Mail)
on 15 December 2013
These are cheaper than any of the others but poor quality and not finished off. The are bits of copper exposed and gave .me a sbock very poor.
on 5 July 2013
These are useful adaptors for taking to Europe and the Canaries. They are light and the best value on Amazon and worked perfectly
on 2 March 2014
Exactly as described. Three excellent EU travel plugs. Items arrived speedily and were immediately packed and taken on a trip to France. They each worked very effectively - for info one was used without incident as adaptor for a powerful hair dryer. Sold at a very good price. Would recommend. Very pleased.
on 14 February 2016
living in Germany at moment so these are vital for my home comforts... they do the job but seem very cheap and one of them had bent pins when i took it out of the packaging so makes me wonder about robustness.... i would recommend ONLY for holidaying purposes and not for permanent useage like me...
on 29 April 2014
I needed a few of these to go travelling for 3 months. All my equipment worked fine plugged into these, even high-power stuff which technically you're not supposed to use without a transformer to go with the adaptor. Those are expensive though and everything was fine with these, was very happy.