on 8 April 2013
I can't believe the size of these wipes - postage stamp size. I wish that had been made clear in the blurb. This is the first disappointing purchase I have made from Amazon.
on 6 April 2016
Suitable packaging and good retention of wipes in the jaws of the top -come out clean and separate. Wipes do their job. Still yet to see how good cleaning agent fairs after a while in the box now I open it .(of course I do shut the lid down after I have taken a wipe).
on 15 December 2015
Find these useful for quick safe cleaning of the probe for reuse. Had no trouble at all in feeding the first wipe through the lid ( unlike other reviewers) and they pull through easily now. Would be five stars if a bit cheaper as seem out of line with general wipe prices but ideal for the job.
on 15 April 2014
Great product and crucial to have with the temperature probe. Another reviewer said they were the size of a postage stamp, not at all, they're massive, so much so I cut it as I need it, one tub will last me forever at this rate!
on 5 January 2015
the wipes are small and not very moist had to chuck in the bin,I don't know why its been given 5 stars!
on 6 August 2013
good quality product, was a little excessively packaged, allot of bubble wrap and hard to get in to. but does the job and a good price.
on 23 February 2014
These are an essential when it comes to catering. They are kept moist in their re-sealable container. The other benefit is that they separate easy when taking from container.
on 9 February 2015
Arrived in good time and are still going strong! Wipes are perfect and aren't drying out yet. The package is different, but that's no big deal!
on 26 June 2013
Arrived very promptly and do the job perfectly! I would definitely buy again as during BBQ season these are good for wiping utensils.
on 5 August 2015
Love these wish they were flushable tho great for cleaning round the house if ur obsessed with Germ free theses r u wipes