5.0 out of 5 stars great item
Published on 10 Dec 2011 by whizz kid

3.0 out of 5 stars which was good. Unless I am not using right
Item arrived well before estimated date, which was good. Unless I am not using right, it was not as I anticipated. Although it holds the mandolin and blades when all are stored there does not seem to be enough room to hold them snugly. It is a good sturdy storage box though.
Published 4 months ago by Bernie

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 10 Dec 2011
This review is from: Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)
This is review about the product NOT the company. This storage box came with my v slicer which I bought at a craft fair years ago. It is very handy and the way it hold the various blades prevent accidental cuts as all the blades are covered once stored. It can topple over quite easily but there is a safety catch which stops the blades escaping unless you pull it. I wouldn't be without the slicer or the storage box and mine is still very sharp and going strong after quite a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic simplicity, 16 Feb 2012
This review is from: Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)
An excellent product that stores very sharp blades safely. The holder is small enough to sit in the corner of the kitchen worktop without taken up space.

5.0 out of 5 stars AUTHENTIC V3 SLICER STORAGE BOX, 18 April 2013
Mrs. Brenda Molloy (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)
I had one with my original V slicer and find it the only way to store it. Rinse parts under the tap when done and put in box on draining board until dried. Nothing easier!

4.0 out of 5 stars V3 Slicer, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)
This item is very good for slicing vegetables and appears to be quite well made. Delivery was quick so all in all very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slicer Storage Box., 8 July 2013
Frank D. Edwards (Warwickshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)
Rating not 100% as we found that the Borner Slicer does not lock into the box as it is supposed to do.

Easy to use, and keeps everything together.

Would recommend to anyone who has the slicer, as every good tool needs a good tool box.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)
I Bought this product by mistake. Should have ordered the V1/V6 storage box, sent it back for exchange but this one would obviously do its job.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 27 May 2013
kiwi girl (nottingham, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)
After investing in the slicer I thought I could do without the storage box - mistake! The blades are so sharp that you really do need somewhere to store them safely and this does the job perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars A1 mandolin, 14 Mar 2013
K. B. Pembroke (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)
After many cheap and really inferior mandolins i decided to invest in quality and repute. What annoys me is that I waited so long before taking the plunge. The reviews for this are totally correct it is easy to use and very affective. One word of warning be careful how you take it out of the optional, but I think, essential stand/box. I really do not know how I managed it but it only needed one plaster!

3.0 out of 5 stars which was good. Unless I am not using right, 9 Aug 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says it will do., 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)
it works................. so now I have have the slicer and accessories neatly stacked and available for use.

Authentic V3® Slicer Storage Box (White)