on 19 April 2012
This is an excellent fast charger for the Z35 most of the time you don't have to wait for the 2 Hours, and the car charger is very handy.
on 28 August 2013
This is a generic 40B battery charger, rather than an actual FujiFilm product, which I bought to replace a misplaced FujiFilm FinePix Z35 charger...which will no doubt turn up precisely where I don't remember putting it, some day.

You have to take the battery out of your camera to charge it in the battery charger cradle, which plugs directly into the socket, no leads.

The charger did, indeed, fully recharge my completely depleted battery in approximately two hours, as described.

A red LED lights up on the charger when you plug it in and goes off once the battery is charged, so you don't just have to guess.

The car cigarette lighter lead doesn't plug directly into the camera, but into the cradle.

The cradle itself weighs about 80g, so about the same as a basic candy-bar style mobile handset.

The charger is variable input. so will work around the world - specs below and I'm going to upload photos, taken with my freshly recharged Z35:

Input: AC 100V-240V - 50/60Hz
Output: DC 4.2V 600mA
Weight: 80g (approx)
review image review image review image
on 16 March 2013
This charger is a odd design compared to most I used, But it does the job fast and well?

Using it on those two replacement new batteries for my fujifilm fimepix digital Z35 camera I USE?

Recharges great, at fast pace too!

About 2 hours for a full charge?

You even have a full set with it for the diffient plugs needed abroad?

Great item light in weight, easy to use, and great price for it too?
on 28 February 2014
Just worked out how this charger operates as a charger for a fugi finepix Z35 digital camera and it is fine and it works but instructions would have been helpful.
on 11 August 2013
I bought this to ensure that I always have all my camera batteries ready for use. It works beautifully. It charges them very quickly and shows clearly when they are fully charged. The small size and sensible design make it very convenient too.
on 14 November 2013
bought this as usb lead didnt seem to be charging the battery at all..... camera works perfectly now.would recommend it
on 17 August 2013
Previously had the wire charger, did not know of this type, this is far superior, just love it, easy to use and pack.
on 12 December 2014
Well used now!!!! Our cameras are always out and about so we needed good batteries! Excellent!
on 19 September 2015
Wife very happy with this product fast service many thanks
on 30 September 2014