on 31 March 2013
Speaking as one of our more senior reviewers, the shape of my ears has altered dramatically over the years. However, my love of music has not. This led to the problem of finding a headset that was compatible. As I do not wish to travel to work on the train wearing huge headphones, it had to be small and subtle. But my ears do not fit that description. Add into the equation the fact that I do not want to share my taste in music with fellow passengers, it had to be reasonably soundproof as well. My early purchases were not notably successful. The cheaper ones were bulky and fell out quite a lot and did not insulate the sound. A better pair were ones that fit right inside me ear - almost touching the eardrum - and had great sound insulation. But the sound quality was rubbish. Eventually, I came upon a set that had great sound quality and, as they had a sort of foam 'condom' fitted, the did not fall out. Great! Right up until the moment one of the foam covers dropped off, never to be seen again. So, I scanned Amazon and came across these replacement covers and, hey presto, problem solved. I now have enough left in the packet to last me into my dotage - or at least as long as I enjoy my music! A good product, this...not much more to say about it except that it does exactly what it says on the packet...
on 30 July 2011
Foam Buds are exactly as described. Only challenge was the time they took to arrive and the green credentials of them coming from N America. Otherwise fine.
on 3 September 2011
My first 2 iPods earphones came with foam buds but then apple must have decided that they were 2 expensive or something cause they stopped giving them with the earphones.foam buds are essential to earphones for comfort and they also help iPod earphones to stay in.
In the pack are 24 enough for years of listening . Can't recommend these enough
on 14 October 2013
Makes the headphones more comfortable in the ears and keeps them in place better and are warmer, specially in the winter.
on 9 March 2012
First ever review but I just had to, ordered these only YESTERDAY and they are here. 5 stars no doubt, fit my adidas sennheiser headphones perfectly and saved me having to buy a new pair. plus, my bag include 26 ... woo for me
on 24 August 2012
Apple iPhone headphones no longer come with the foam pads - for me this means the Apple headphones are uncomfortable and they actually fall out of my ears.

These little pads improve the fit and mean I can use my headphones at work for calls and for music on the move - done and done!!

These little pads are a little thinner than expected (would like the foam to be a bit thicker) but I have been using them for 3 weeks now, have had no issues with them falling out of my ears or off the headphone. With another 22 waiting to be used my supply will see me up to the launch of the iPhone10 let alone the iPhone 5.
on 30 May 2014
You get exactly what you expect, a pack of 24 black foam earbud replacement sponge covers.

Brought them to re-cover my sony earbuds which had lost their sponge outer. A bit fiddly to put on, especially for those without nimble fingers but that is to be expected with this product. Once applied the fit is nice and snug and so far a month on they are still attached to the headphones. The quality and comfort are just as good as the ones which came with the headphones.

If you need to recover your headphones/earbuds then these will do exactly what you require.
on 10 April 2014
What to say? Foam is very thin, does fit my 16mm buds but they do not grip very well and keep coming off. You get lots for the your money but they do not last long
on 15 February 2014
Plenty of buds in the pack, I haven't counted them but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than 24 but they are not good quality. Some of the buds are even too small to fit on standard ipod earphones. The whole that you put the earphone in to needs to be quite small to ensure it doesn't slide off. For normal day to day use they're probably ok but I'm a runner and I listen to music on the road. The constant bouncing up and down makes the earphone slip out of the bud and you don't realise you've lost it until the earphone falls out.
on 29 November 2014
great for people like me who always seem to lose those tiny foam covers. i now have what seems to be an endless supply of them. i bought these almost a year ago. i never wrote a review but these are great and i probably wont need to buy a second pack for probably another year or so.
(Update) two years now and I still have the packet. Great to know they are still there. No sign of running out and they are just as good as the manufacturers on Sony and seinheisser ear phones. Great product, amazingly cheap and absolutly no problems