on 21 June 2012
All this device does is light up when you plug the usb into your computer. When you plug in your ipod nano nothing happens. It doesn't charge and it doesn't sync. Absolutely useless.
on 3 April 2013
Rubbish, laptop unable to detect, the charger lights up but does absolutely nothing
Finding it impossible to get a charger for the ipod shuffle
on 6 March 2013
This product did not work :( so my expectations were not made. It was so cheap that it wasn't worth the sending back.
on 24 January 2013
Lost my Apple docking station so sought a cheap replacement. Ipod shuffle didn't fit comfortably on the unit, computer didn't recognise the unit. Couldn't sync with iTunes. A waste of money I'm afraid. Unfortunately may have to pay Apple's exorbitant price for something that works.
on 14 June 2012
The product was quick to arrive however does nothing more that light up. Once connected to my ipod it does not recognise it or charge it. luckily i did not pay too much for this product but i would not recommend it.
on 26 June 2012
This dock charges my iPod but when i plug it into the compute, the docking station lights up but is not recognised & so i cannot sync any music to it! waste of money!
on 5 January 2013
It came very fast. but all it did was light up for a bit and that is it,,, a waste of money
on 14 December 2013
I bought this to go with my new iPod Shuffle, At a glance the shuffle in the picture looked ok and I ordered it. It just lights up. It doesn't charge, it doesn't sync. So I guess the latest Shuffle isn't 2G or 3G. My Shuffle says it's model A1373. And yes when I look very carefully at the shuffle in the picture I can now see the difference. But come on, Apple don't label their Shuffles as 2G, 3G, or whatever, so how about telling us something we can check.
on 1 April 2014
It's ok if you're looking for a charger - and just it. I tested with my Ipod and expected it would connect to the computer so I could manage my musics. Until now I don't know if worked or not: the Ipod turned on (green light) but didn't connected to the computer or played music.
on 7 February 2014
In typical Apple fashion, this looks the part when in use (and I say that as a staunch Windows fan), the only trouble is it doesn't allow the computer to synchronise or update the iPod.

See one answered question