5.0 out of 5 stars bright as u like
Published on 30 Dec. 2011 by Mr. J. A. Tough

1.0 out of 5 stars Not best pleased!
Published on 2 Feb. 2012 by keithy shmee

1.0 out of 5 stars Not best pleased!, 2 Feb. 2012
This review is from: TRIXES Bicycle 21 LED Front Lamp + Rear Bike Flash Safety Light (Misc.)
The first time I bought these lights I was very impresed. On time and working well. After a couple of weeks the latch on the front light failed when I applied the brakes and slid straight off it's runners into the road! On bying my second set (with the intention of having two rear lights) my order arrived but only had a front light, not both. It has now been over two weeks and I still dont have the rear light despite contacting the seller and them assuring me they had sent yet another. Also to cause further problems the (new) front light has, just this morning, again slid from its rails and smashed.
Overall opinion: spend a little more and get something decent, bought two sets in a month and have one rear light to show for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars bright as u like, 30 Dec. 2011
This is the light set I purchased for my trike, front light has 4 settings, dim (1 bulb) fine more bulbs, and bright outer ring of bulbs, very good light, see far enough ahead, then finaly flashing don't know why. the rear light has 6 settings,permanent red, all bulbs lit up, bright but will use batteries up quicker, flashing, and moving all bulbs, and moving 1 bulb which would get the attention of the sleepyheaded motorist early morning driver, better than static light. a wee bit fiddly for fitting and delicate but a little ingenuity it all fits nicely.very happy would certainly recomend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality lights but rubbish brackets, 15 Feb. 2012
For the price, the quality and brightness of the lights cannot be faulted. But a big 'but' - I could not afix the front light to my handlebars as the bracket does not have a wide enough circumference. Mine is a standard racer-size handlebars so it is is difficult to imagine what the makers had in mind when they designed it.

2.0 out of 5 stars The good, the bad and the ugly, 14 Jan. 2012
I purchased these lights for my daily commute into work. The rear light is not good enough and it broke within a week of use. The plastic used is far to flimsy!
The front light was actually quite good but it was stolen within 2 weeks of use...I would recommend the front light but not the rear light.

I hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value and they work well too, 24 Feb. 2012
fantastic value and they work well too. i would recommend this for any cyclist. the lights are bright and the battery last very well. i bought all my family a set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bargain! :-), 24 Jan. 2012
Arrived quickly, easy to fix and it's a high quality product especially at such a low price! :-) A satisfied customer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, 11 Jun. 2013
I love it
I would recommend this product to my friends.
It has met my requirements and still using it.

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 10 April 2015
G. Alderdice - See all my reviews
worked will until the front lens fell off!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and product!, 1 Nov. 2011
The lights are excellent for the price. I ordered two for hanging down from handle bars which look neater below the horizontal bar. They give a very bright beam (even on the lowest setting of a single LED). The rear ones are a bonus, the sliding clip enables them to hook onto the straps of a rucksack or arm band, as well as with the standard circlip. Overall: Great service and product. Thanks again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great torch! Great service!, 6 Nov. 2011
I ordered two of these torches online and received them within 2 days. Both torches work great and are really bright compared to other torches I've ordered in the past. They also have useful brightness and flash adjustment settings. One torch had a faulty bike attachment for which the seller went out of their way to replace for me. Great service and Great torch. Thank you!