5.0 out of 5 stars great film for kids
My son loves this film, sometimes watches it twice in one day he also has cats and dogs one which he also loves. I have found myself sitting and watching it with my son who is 7 and enjoying it aswel
Published 17 months ago by richyrich

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit ruff
A bit of a let down. It was basically a rehash of the first story, to me there was no warmth to the story. Bette Middler was over the top and Nick Nolte who replaced Alec Baldwin sounded bored.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars great film for kids, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore [DVD] [2010] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars At last..., 12 Aug. 2013
Karen Theobald (UK) - See all my reviews
Managed to find Cats and Dogs 2 without purchasing Cats and Dogs 1 which we already have. Great film, viewing audience was all adults for this and we loved it! So funny and a good follow up to the first film. Go buy it, it's a great film for kids and adults.

4.0 out of 5 stars good film, 31 May 2013
Isy "Is" (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my granddaughter, and she loves it. I have seen it and its ok for kids. I like the talking animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars as good as the first, 8 Mar. 2013
when my daughter was 2 we watched the first cats and dogs every night for 6 months now the same is happening with this one every noght she loves it but is wondering why the dog wont talk to her

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the purr-fect family film which will make you laugh!, 1 April 2013
I really enjoyed the first Cats And Dogs film which came out in 2001. Lets talk about Cats and Dogs 2 which takes the micky out of many different films such as Kitty Galore and Paws her hench man which is taken from the James Bond films. One of the ladies in James Bond was called Pussy Galore and the cat Paws has metal teeth like the hench-man Jaws. I won't tell you any of the other films it pokes fun at because I don't want to ruin the many surprises for you. My five year old daughter loved this film and so did my partner and myself.
The special effects are very impressive and I liked the way, the cats and dogs had to work together as team to defeat Kitty Galore and stop her evil plan.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this movie me on the other hand ..., 24 Feb. 2015
My daughter loves this movie me on the other hand was not 100% sure but worth a watch with the kids x

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Nov. 2014
Not as good as the first but the kids loved it great for a rainy afternoon

5.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the first, 30 Dec. 2014
A gud show for kids, not as good as the first!

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit ruff, 17 Sept. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Aug. 2014
Liked this film, really enjoyed it.

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore [DVD] [2010]
Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore [DVD] [2010] by Christina Applegate (DVD - 2010)