Size: 7 UK|Colour: Suede Tawny Port/True White|Change
Price:£20.36 - £113.00

on 5 March 2011
I bought them in black and white. Really cool and comfy shoes, and a great price for the quality. The cloth part is thicker than canvas shoes, so they're a little warmer than Converse All Star style shoes etc, though I don't think they're suitable for rain. The sole is cushy on the inside and strong on the outside, the finish is neat. I loved them, really glad I made this purchase, totally worth the money.
on 6 May 2015
These "skate" shoes are very cool, to look at they're actually really nice for something casual or lighter to wear in the summer, but, Vans being a skateboarding company, I expected them to, well, work for skating, and hold up to a little bit of wear and tear. I've had these shoes for under a month and they're ruined. I'm by no means a heavy skater but they are appalling. They've fallen to bits after what probably totals out to be 5 hours of skating. Absolute crap quality.
review image
on 18 November 2011
Best shoes I've ever bought, so comfy and look great. Match more or less anything, probably worth scotch guarding them, but other than that, nothing to fault.
on 18 July 2013
i,ve been wearing my vans for about 2 weeks now and they are really comfy.
i prefer the lpe vans because the sole is not so chunky
they look great with shorts and jeans
i got a 9.5uk size and it is perfect i have also got a pair in black but i prefer the white better for the summer look
ive been wearing for work and can easily do a full day in them without them hurting my feet
would recommend if on your feet all day
on 6 January 2012
Brought these vans for my teenage daughter, she loves them! She said they are very comfy so I think she will live in them!! Even though they are a low profile sole, they are not thin, they look like a normal sole I think the other vans must have quite a chunky sole.
Quick delivery and price was great. Thank you.
on 22 May 2013
Love my Vans!! This is the second pair of this style i have had and it's great that they are available in half sizes. Great delivery and service received from amazon- thank you very much :-)
on 22 March 2012
very good well packaged and well bought best buy of my life exactly what it says good as you get to make the lace in the style you like
on 11 August 2013
Very happy with my Vans, prompt delivery, good price. Shoes are really comfy, great for summer, would definitely purchase these again.
on 24 March 2014
Perfect fit very comfortable to wear been wearing them since ive got them recommend to buy them if you into vans.
on 10 March 2014
Bought these from Amazon warehouse for fraction of what they normally cost.
They were perfect no flaws at all, only labels missing.
I've bought other shoes/ slippers/ boots from the warehouse section and have been delighted with the quality and price.

See one answered question