5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprising!
I'd been after a Gilet for quite some time but sadly been put off by the prices but then saw this by Tenn Cycling. The price was more than reasonable and then I thought, I bet the quality wouldn't be so high.
Published 20 months ago by 124BC

3.0 out of 5 stars Used a lot but not loved
At 6" I ordered a large to go over two other layers, two swaps later I still find the small to be a loose fit that rides up at the back and billows at speed. I own the white and the blue, both have zips which demand two hands to operate or risk catching.
Published on 28 Aug 2012 by direct-64

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprising!, 13 Feb 2013
I'm glad to say I was wrong. I try and ride between 80-100 miles a week(weather permitting) and I've used the Gilet over a dozen times in varying weather conditions. It is Showerproof and Windproof. The material used appears to be of very good quality, easy to wash as well.
I'm 5'09" tall, 39" chest and I bought a small, a perfect fit.
Purchased the white Gilet, just to be that extra bit visible on the road.
You could pay well into the high double figures for a "branded" Gilet but I assure you, if you ride on a regular basis and don't want to pay over the odds then this is highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Used a lot but not loved, 28 Aug 2012
The material is perfect for chilly morning starts and folds to a minimal roll when stored. After a year of wear they a both still in good condition, although the white has picked up colour from mixed washes as to be expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price, 7 Mar 2012
L. Soden "Sodfoster" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
Bought this for trail riding. Wasn't expecting much for the price (considering the price of more estblished brands) but was very pleased with the product. Its got a decent finish and doesnt look cheap. My only grumble (and again at this price its not worth worring about) is the zip is a little flimsey and can see it breaking down the line. It could also do with zip on the back pocket to secure items.

Finally, the fitting is a little baggy, I bought an XL expecting it to be tight and its massive so probably best ordering a size smaller than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Mar 2013
Good size, rolls up into shirt pocket when not in use. Also does enough to stave off the cold temperatures

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 28 Jan 2013
I always get a size smaller than normal with Tenn, they come up a little larger than normal and I'd rather have a slightly tighter cycling fit than baggy. Easily as good as more expensive branded tops that I have but for half the price. This is good in the winter because you can wear your usual jacket with this over the top for visibility.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 14 Oct 2012
Pros: Good product, good fit, great value for money

Cons: I bought the white gilet and when washed, it goes discoloured easily

4.0 out of 5 stars ... 40'' chest Normally a large in most things but glad I ordered med as its fits comfortable over a ..., 29 Sep 2014
At 5' 10 and 13 st with 40'' chest Normally a large in most things but glad I ordered med as its fits comfortable over a base layer and jersey. Packs down small enough to fit in back jersey pocket and packs into its own rear pocket. Good breathability and well made, kept the chill and showers at bay. Wished I had brought one months ago. Went for yellow and sure will stand out well on the road. Lost one star as the mud has left stains all over once wiped off but am hoping will wash out in due course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 26 Sep 2011
I bought this as a packable gilet for a recent trip to France, it's well made, can be packed away into it's own back pocket, or a little stuff sack. Fit's perfectly in a cycling jersey rear pocket.

Used/Washed several times now, still looks spot on, I can see this getting plenty use into the autumn and coming back out again next year. Considering the price which is pretty much half the cheapest of the mainstream guys offerings (Endura, Altura, Mavic), it's hard to fault, maybe a zip on the pocket for securing items, but that's just a minor niggle as stuff seems to stay in anyway.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gilet, 25 May 2014
Good value for money, just don't expect a bargain when it arrives. It does look that well made to the eye, but so far has done the job it was designed for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gilet, 9 May 2014
Fine but ordered a mans gilet by mistake but sorted gave it to a friend hope this answers your concerns C Stein