5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!
I love this dock tower because of his great sound and the Bass effect makes you feel like you're in a club. You can put the volume also realy high and I love the modern design of it. It doesn't look ugly in your living room nomather which style you have in your house. And you can also connect allot of types of the iPod, iPhone and iPad on the docking tower. So it's an...
Published on 15 April 2012 by Kathleen

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Qaulity Item
I very rarely return anything and spent almost 2 hour's (which I will never get back) fiddling with this thing to try and make it work. The unit was simple. It looked like a cheap radio had been stuck into a huge body to make it look impressive. Like a giant, with a small head. This thing was nothing like expected. Touch control? (my A**) excuse my French. Sound from this...
Published 3 months ago by Yusuf

2.0 out of 5 stars Fuzzy distortion as it struggles to cope with deep bass sounds, 3 July 2014
I’m no sound expert but i know quality when i hear it. This is not a quality speaker. It seems to strain if you push it to any great volumes, you can clearly hear the fuzzy distortion as it struggles to cope with deep bass sounds. It’s ok to sit in the corner of the room and have some radio or light music as background noise. But if you want to crank this baby up and have a party forget it, its useless.

I have a similar speaker at my office “Creative D200 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker with High Quality AptX” which was cheaper and actually sounds loads better, i now which i had just brought another one of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this system to anyone I love it so much I play it almost every day, 9 May 2014
Very good system .I love it so much .the base is so kool .and it look so good in my living room.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and pre-used, 7 May 2014
Mr. A. P. Cox "MisterToad" (Derby, UK) - See all my reviews
This was purchased as a birthday present by my family. Imagine the disappointment when it was unpacked and found to have a crack in the plastic top as well as looking like it had been dropped on the top front corners. On closer inspection there was evidence of it being pre-used. So not only was my present damaged it appears to be second hand too.

When I went to my account I found that this crowd wanted me to mail it back and incredibly want me to achieve that with 3.99! Check out the weight of this thing and then the size, now go to Royal Mail and see what you can send for that amount. As a wheelchair user, I can't just pop it under my arm and toddle off down the post office. It's a.pity that the vendors don't appear to have a handle on how to deal with real live customers.

Thankfully I was able to contact Amazon and they have come to the rescue and are dealing with the collection and return for me. Amazon are really great at customer service from my experience. I think the vendor needs to look to Amazon to learn how people should be treated when stuff goes wrong.

It's not all bad though, what I got to try of this product was really very good. The sound was really very powerful and had a good range. Getting it to sound just right took a little work but came good once I got used to the remote, which I found to be a bit odd initially. I think it was the slightly cumbersome layout of volume control and sub woofer volume all rolled into one... Kind of, but this is a personal thing and others might sus it straight away.

The manual was pretty useless when it came to getting the thing to work and finding out how to tune it in when someone has already had a go already. As I said earlier I found a search of the web revealed more about how it actually works than the manual offered. It's a nice looking unit and the display and surface controls are nice to use.

Would I order a replacement? No. My trust has been broken, which is a shame.

Would I suggest it to a friend? Maybe. Not without telling them my experience first. I can see that if you get one in perfect condition and don't need to return it then it could be a really nice bit of kit.

Is it worth 150? Definitely not. Probably more like 100.

1.0 out of 5 stars The most regretful product I have ever bought, 6 May 2014
This item was delivered to me on 23/12/13 right in time for Christmas. I did not have time to do much research due to the festive season. I misplaced my power adaptor (input 21v ,2.8A) 2 weeks ago. This accessory is excessively difficult to get in the UK and I am sure that goes for other accessories. This is because it is an American product .I did contact Amazon who e-mailed the seller, Gadget Express. After one week, the seller has not responded so I am left with barely a white elephant in my living room unable to power it.
My advice is to pray that nothing happens to your product otherwise you will have nowhere to go, the seller has no contact number, the product is not available on their limited site.
Will I recommend this product to anyone? Absolutely NOT.
Reasons: 1.it requires an adaptor which is very uncommon and hard to get.
2.A very poor after sales care, no one to contact, no numbers to call.
3 Will not respond to e-mails .
This is my honest opinion about the product and the seller, I would have rated it 1/2 star but no option for that for the quality of the sound..

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish company, 26 April 2014
This review is from: 600W PMPO (50W RMS) BLUETOOTH Wireless 2.1 Channel Tower Furniture Hi-fi Speaker -- Supports iPhone/iPad/Samsung Galaxy/FM Radio + TOUCH CONTROL + GLOSSY PIANO PAINT+ Wooden Speaker and 30-Pin Docking Station For Apple iPods iPads MP3 Player Stereo Digital Music System - Apple MFI Certified (Ricco IPS27 Black)
by the this iteam got to me it was in a do poor condistion I could even look at it my daughter cut her hand and amzon where very good about and ask me to get rid of it

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Product While It Worked!, 17 April 2014
A. R. Young "A Young" (UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased this, looked amazing, got it setup and connected within minutes. Great sound quality etc but only lasted 20 mins before something inside blew and it died.

Prompt refund in full plus the delivery cost to me

Had to pay to return it - cost me 13 to send back but only got 3.99 refund for return

Lovely product but shame it didn't last!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Product appears good but arrived damaged., 7 April 2014
Product looks good fit's really well in a corner & on the limited test I did the sound was good. Unfortunatly the product was damaged on arrival & there is not an option to return & replace so I have had to organise a resturn via Amazon which was straitforward but will then have reorder the product once a refund has been given. I wanted this for a party on saturday 12th so the lack of replacement service is a real pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent System, 14 Mar 2014
Fantastic sound quality, great high volume, very neat & fits perfectly in corner.
Brilliant buy for the money.
Highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Mar 2014
Very good sound and quality only radio part lets it down a bit as volume and tuner not so good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound. Rubbish connection to iPhone, 8 Mar 2014
Sounds great but very flimsy connection to iPhone. It's broken and needs me to put something behind my phone to get it to play. Won't carge now tho :(