5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!
Published on 15 April 2012 by Kathleen

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Qaulity Item
Published 4 months ago by Yusuf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Qaulity Item, 5 May 2014
I very rarely return anything and spent almost 2 hour's (which I will never get back) fiddling with this thing to try and make it work. The unit was simple. It looked like a cheap radio had been stuck into a huge body to make it look impressive. Like a giant, with a small head. This thing was nothing like expected. Touch control? (my A**) excuse my French. Sound from this unit was tiny to say the least. I have better sound on my portable speakers, purchased at pound land. The speaker weighed more than 20kg easily, made of mdf. It comes in two pieces (base being separate) you need two people (for safety) to turn and hold the thing to screw 4 bolts into the base plate, which is barely 3/4 of an inch thick and will most likely break if you moved it once too many times. Remote control supplied did not work. The power lead felt cheap (I've never experienced that before) The unit when plugged in made a constant humming noise. The panel did not respond to touch, so I could not even pair a device to see if bluetooth worked or not. I did manage to get a signal on the radio eventually after pressing the so called "touch sensitive" buttons on the control panel for what seemed like an hour or so, only to find the humming turned into crackling when the volume on the thing went over 7db (It shows 30db at full volume) any higher than 7 and the sound became distorted. The finish, was chipped at the corners (covered by the base, but cracked none the less. Not what you expect from something that cost £100 and totally nothing like what one would expect when the description states a 1200W PMPO (120W RMS) system. It makes me cringe just thinking about it. I had almost forgotten that I had bought this, but I just got this email inviting me to review it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty and Damaged goods - seller response too slow, 10 Feb 2014
I might have been the unfortuante one to purchase a damaged and faulty product. After 5 minutes of using the speaker tower, the sound would cut out intermitently and it would do this throughtout every song.
The company I purchased it from took over a month to respond to my inital email request for a replacement, which made matters worse. I got fed up with waiting for them to respond to any of my emails so I asked for a full refund instead.
Like i said, I might have been unfortuante to purchase a faulty product, but I will not be purcashing anything else from that company again. Their response time was unacceptable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry it was not checked, 1 Jan 2014
Sorry the unit was not tested before sending it out

This unit was just what I was looking for but not working when I got it
Company that sent it could've offered me replacement that was checked ok they refunded all my costs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, 15 April 2012
I love this dock tower because of his great sound and the Bass effect makes you feel like you're in a club. You can put the volume also realy high and I love the modern design of it. It doesn't look ugly in your living room nomather which style you have in your house. And you can also connect allot of types of the iPod, iPhone and iPad on the docking tower. So it's an amazing thing to have, it also has an alarm modus so you can wake-up with it and use it as a clock to see what time it is. It's amazing and for a low prize. I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars what a good buy, 16 Dec 2013
I brought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and i know he's going to love it!
It arrived in record time and was well worth the price. I set it up myself and put it back in the box ready for xmas day. The screen is clear and easy to understand as are the instructions which are included!
Would recommend to a friend without a second thought! Love love love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Docking station, 11 Nov 2013
I really love my docking station , I love the sound it gives , absolutely great easy to use , fits great in your room, does not take up a lot of room . GREAT .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 6 Nov 2013
Carlos Almeida (Lisbon, Lisbon Portugal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 600W PMPO (50W RMS) BLUETOOTH Wireless 2.1 Channel Tower Furniture Hi-fi Speaker -- Supports iPhone/iPad/Samsung Galaxy/FM Radio + TOUCH CONTROL + GLOSSY PIANO PAINT+ Wooden Speaker and 30-Pin Docking Station For Apple iPods iPads MP3 Player Stereo Digital Music System - Apple MFI Certified (Ricco IPS27 Black)
Provided what is promissed, and for na excelent price. Very happy.
The only thing that could make this better, would to have a internal card reader, so that i could hear it directly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Device, 23 Sep 2013
The value of this product is understated. It is more value for money.
Worth every pound spent. I would encourage anyone to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple MFI Ricco IPS32, 5 Jan 2012
Very well made, easy out of the box and working(ideal for the children) excellent sound quality, Aux connects to the TV sound from the IPS32 picture on the TV acts as a sound bar. Excellent value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit for the price, 23 Jan 2013
Read other reviews on here and like most i was worried about some of the reports about crackling etc. Now its arrived I must say firstly that it's visually a very tidy looking piece of kit. Absolutely no compatability issues re ipod/iphone or bluetooth, sounds great once you adjust the treble/bass etc to your liking and belts out more than loud enough for a very large lounge. Very happy with this and I would recommend, already have a Bose system in another room and this easily holds it own against that. If I had to pick a gripe I'd say the remote control probably needed a bit more time and love in it's design compared to the main unit, though it's still does the job.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›