on 4 July 2013
I am not an expert and I can't speak for improved CAS latency or anything else that I don't fully understand but the bottom line is that it seems to work very well. I am using these in conjunction with an A10-6800K APU (great APU by the way, perfect for a simple budget machine that will run the likes of Bioshock infinite at ~30 fps on medium) at 2133MHz and all seems to be well - games run well at appropriate settings, PC overall is pretty rapid and the RAM seems to fit very well into the overall package.

I understand that at 2133, this RAM operates at CL11 latency which is apparently not great, but I'll be damned if I can find CL9 2133, let alone at an affordable price... Plus as I said, I doubt you'll notice it! Plus, lifetime warranty, so literally can't go wrong!
on 2 February 2015
This ram was recommended to me by tEdits on Youtube and I am glad I listened! This is fantastic value ram while being very quick!

I would happily recommend this and would highly recommend anyone thinking about building a PC to go and check out tEdits on Youtube as he does builds for different price ranges.

This was also my first PC build and after running it for a few weeks nice its all running as expected!

Here is my specs below:

Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Motherboard
2 of Corsair Air Series AF120-LED 120mm Quiet Edition High Airflow LED Fan - Red
G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red
WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue
SAPPHIRE AMD R9 280 Graphics Card (3GB, DDR5)
AMD FX8320 8 Core Black Addition.
Samsung 24x Retail SATA DVD Writer
Cooler Master 430 Elite Case
review image review image
on 7 April 2016
I bought two of these for a mini ITX build using an Asus Maximus VI Impact Motherboard They have been super reliable from day one. I am running them at stock 2133 and this ram has significantly improved my pc performance. Be mindful of the heat spreaders on the top if your short on space but I managed to squeeze them into a tight case (see picture below).

Tip:
Simplest way to enable the max speed of RAM is by using XMP profiling. Check it in your BIOS options or change the DRAM frequency to 2133 MHz. No need to change the CAS/Voltage.
review image
on 29 April 2016
I ordered this set of DDR3 ram due to it being competitively priced and having a speed of 2133Mhz. However the fast speed did not matter too much as my motherboard did not support the speed and so I suggest that anyone purchasing fast ram to lookup the maximum supported speed for the motherboard. I use this set of ram with two sticks from a different brand it works smoothly. The red heatsink would work well with a PC that has other red components to make the PC look good. This set of ram is definitely recommended by me as it is very easy to use and works perfectly.
on 28 February 2016
You know that build you bought this for? Well then, check that the aftermarket cooler you also bought won't scrape against the spreaders on this RAM or worse, makes the slot 1 stick sit at a 10 degree angle in the DIMM slot. Choose a mobo that has 4 DIMM slots if you can, but that's just commonsense advice.

This RAM works lovely at 2133 for an APU.
on 10 October 2013
This is blazing fast RAM and has really helped boost my system. Fitted with A10 AMD chip and SSD my system now boots in a couple of seconds.
on 27 September 2015
Great price and really good ram. The motherboard recognised it straight away too, which is always a bonus as it saves you having to input the numbers yourself. Just go into manual settings in your bios, go into ram and look for gskill 2133 click it, save it and you are good to go.

Pointless paying a professional to do it when its an easy 30 second job.
on 10 August 2014
Really like these memory sticks
Good looking for gaming system and very fast even though the motherboard only supported upto 1600
Needed to go to bios to change speed to 2133 as like most memory does it sets itself at a lower speed when first inserted but that's the boards fault to the memory's
Be careful if fitting a tower air cooler to your chip as the heat sinks on the memory may be too tall to fit the cooler and the memory together
on 17 December 2012
I saw a number of good and no bad reviews for this product however; I have never used G-Skill products before so kept an open mind

I have been able to run this memory at the maximum rate, I have 16GB installed, and it has been error free

Initially the height of the memory card fouled the CPU head sink fan until I realised I had installed the fan incorrectly and now it is a perfect fit

I would recommend this to anyone who wants excellent speed and flawless performance
on 4 January 2015
Excellent RAM, runs very fast and I've seen a great performance boost to my computer. Recently ordered a second set of these for my PC after being impressed with the first, yet again i'm not surprised by G-Skill, these are excellent for the price. Simply some of the best DDR3 ram available for a decent price.