5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Memory
This is blazing fast RAM and has really helped boost my system. Fitted with A10 AMD chip and SSD my system now boots in a couple of seconds.
Published 12 months ago by A. Cranwell

3.0 out of 5 stars 2133mhz with an AMD FX-8150?
Published on 19 Feb 2012 by Alan Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Memory, 10 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good ram, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red (Accessory)
so far installed and working fine with my amd apu. I have seen about 10-15% increase in game performance and i am very happy with the ram. I have experienced no stability or compatibility problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Reliable RAM, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red (Accessory)
Needed some fast RAM to be used along side an overclocked i5. More than happy with my choice. Good price for an "Enthusiast" grade RAM set

5.0 out of 5 stars All is well so far..., 4 July 2013
This review is from: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red (Accessory)
I am not an expert and I can't speak for improved CAS latency or anything else that I don't fully understand but the bottom line is that it seems to work very well. I am using these in conjunction with an A10-6800K APU (great APU by the way, perfect for a simple budget machine that will run the likes of Bioshock infinite at ~30 fps on medium) at 2133MHz and all seems to be well - games run well at appropriate settings, PC overall is pretty rapid and the RAM seems to fit very well into the overall package.

I understand that at 2133, this RAM operates at CL11 latency which is apparently not great, but I'll be damned if I can find CL9 2133, let alone at an affordable price... Plus as I said, I doubt you'll notice it! Plus, lifetime warranty, so literally can't go wrong!

3.0 out of 5 stars 2133mhz with an AMD FX-8150?, 19 Feb 2012
This review is from: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red (Accessory)
I'm running an AMD 8150 8 Core 3.6 Ghz CPU with a Asus Crosshair V Formula mobo and this RAM wont seem to run at anything higher than 1600mhz. I've contacted GSKILL forums and ASUS ROG forums and its looking increasingly unlikely that I can run at 2133mhz. I know other people with a similar set up to me have got these working so any advice would be much appreciated.... I now know that you can run these at 1833 as standard without any RAM errors - You will need to increase the voltage to about 1.635 for it to work. I had them running at 2200 'but' if you try a RAM Diagnostic it'll be full of problems :'(

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Red and Angry, 30 Sep 2012
This review is from: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red (Accessory)
Great high speed ram, and ready match DDR4 Next year DDR4 will be hitting the shop floors, the New range will be coming at Clock speeds of 2133 Mhz, and for the price it will be Buy now. you cant go wrong. This Ram is Just fast enough for you to see the differeance from Stock DDR3 Speeds of 1333 Mhz,

I used this Ram with a A75 AMD chip set, and a AMD A8 3780K APU, impresive speeds. There are cheaper models, but iv used G-Skill for years and will carry on Doing so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking memory, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red (Accessory)
Really like these memory sticks
Good looking for gaming system and very fast even though the motherboard only supported upto 1600
Needed to go to bios to change speed to 2133 as like most memory does it sets itself at a lower speed when first inserted but that's the boards fault to the memory's
Be careful if fitting a tower air cooler to your chip as the heat sinks on the memory may be too tall to fit the cooler and the memory together

5.0 out of 5 stars future rendering and gaming, 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red (Accessory)
ram running at 2133mhz is super fast, at at this price it is a steal. The brand g.skill is one of the best for rams as well and award wining. Corsair is over rated for ram as i have tryed both and g.skill performance is just the same and cost a lot less. ONE 4GB STICK AT 2133MHZ is also rare to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red (Accessory)
Brilliant piece of kit, highly recommended. Using with a MSI Z87-G43 and looks and works great together

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Ram for a good, 9 July 2014
This review is from: G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual Kit - Red (Accessory)
Arrived very quickly, had no issues after installing.
Good Ram for a good price