5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item
The post arrived today and within half an hour it was erected. It seems a robust piece of kit and looks like It will last quite a while and at the price we paid with free delivery I'm quite sure it will turn out to be a bargain.
Published 19 months ago by TUGMAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but the design could be better
Published on 17 Dec. 2011 by Discerning

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Netball system, 5 Jan. 2013
Good product, seems sturdy, and reasonably quick and easy to assemble between two of us. Letters on parts meant simple to assemble

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but the design could be better, 17 Dec. 2011
Discerning - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this in a 'Lightning sale' during Amazon's Black Friday week. It was easy to assemble and it fulfils its purpose but the base has grooves allowing water to collect and the lid of the base (which can be filled with water or sand - I opted for water) is concave, which also allows water to collect and stagnate. I don't mind too much because I got a good deal but I would have been unimpressed had I paid the usual price. The height is adjustable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Instructions, 26 Dec. 2012
M. Pearce (UK) - See all my reviews
Product appears OK, but having real difficulty assembling.

Contents incorrectly labelled according to the contents list.

Screws look exactly the same, yet we are meant to have 3 of one and 1 of another??

Parts are meant to snap into place yet there are clearly meant to be bolts attached.

Whoever is responsible for proof reading this booklet of instructions and matching it to the product parts needs stringing up.

I am putting this together for my 9 year old daughter. Surely she deserves an element of Health and Safety to a product.

Buy if you don't care if it does not assemble

Good Luck

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 2 Jan. 2014
Read a few negative comments before making this purchase. I decided to take a.chance an buy anyway. Easy to assemble, good construction, good value for money. I suppose there's just no pleasing some people. Assembly made easier if you use a proper spanner and screwdriver of your own as with all kinds of self assemble products.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 1 July 2013
really good value item and pretty good quality. not the easiest to put together but am happy with purchase and i would recommend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars netball review, 12 Jan. 2012
Very high quality product - a bit fiddly to put together, but very good standard materials. I would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Easy to Erect, 12 Dec. 2012
Bought this because it appeared to be excellent value. It is. Provides exactly what is needed to a budding netball player, the height can be adjusted. It was easy to put together and is easy to take down and store inside when not being used.

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 17 Mar. 2014
I have to say although it is a decent size and is pretty good for my 15 year old goal shooter, it became pretty clear pretty soon that the bottom is paper thin and leaked - we have had to improvise to rectify this.

5.0 out of 5 stars netball stand, 27 Jun. 2014
Very easy to put together, and my daughter is forever in the garden playing with it on a daily basis, great net and stand and definitely glad I bought this .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›