5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Easy to Erect
Bought this because it appeared to be excellent value. It is. Provides exactly what is needed to a budding netball player, the height can be adjusted. It was easy to put together and is easy to take down and store inside when not being used.
Published 16 months ago by Haircut 100

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but the design could be better
Published on 17 Dec 2011 by Discerning

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Easy to Erect, 12 Dec 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but the design could be better, 17 Dec 2011
Discerning - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports)
I bought this in a 'Lightning sale' during Amazon's Black Friday week. It was easy to assemble and it fulfils its purpose but the base has grooves allowing water to collect and the lid of the base (which can be filled with water or sand - I opted for water) is concave, which also allows water to collect and stagnate. I don't mind too much because I got a good deal but I would have been unimpressed had I paid the usual price. The height is adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports)
The post arrived today and within half an hour it was erected. It seems a robust piece of kit and looks like It will last quite a while and at the price we paid with free delivery I'm quite sure it will turn out to be a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Netball system, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports)
Good product, seems sturdy, and reasonably quick and easy to assemble between two of us. Letters on parts meant simple to assemble

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Instructions, 26 Dec 2012
M. Pearce (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports)
Product appears OK, but having real difficulty assembling.

Contents incorrectly labelled according to the contents list.

Screws look exactly the same, yet we are meant to have 3 of one and 1 of another??

Parts are meant to snap into place yet there are clearly meant to be bolts attached.

Whoever is responsible for proof reading this booklet of instructions and matching it to the product parts needs stringing up.

I am putting this together for my 9 year old daughter. Surely she deserves an element of Health and Safety to a product.

Buy if you don't care if it does not assemble

Good Luck

4.0 out of 5 stars great value, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports)
really good value item and pretty good quality. not the easiest to put together but am happy with purchase and i would recommend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars netball review, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports)
Very high quality product - a bit fiddly to put together, but very good standard materials. I would highly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports)
I bought this for my daughters brithday. She was very pleased with it as we were. It definately needs two people to assemble it. I found it tricky understanding the way the instructions were written but the diagrams were much easier to follow. The netball post is quite light which makes it easier to move around. It's very easy to adjust the height, one of the reasons we chose this netball post. We are happy with the product and i think my daughter and her friends will have many years of fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports)
I have to say although it is a decent size and is pretty good for my 15 year old goal shooter, it became pretty clear pretty soon that the bottom is paper thin and leaked - we have had to improvise to rectify this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Build instructions ?, 29 Jan 2014
Mr. D. Nolan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Debut Fullsize Netball System - Back , 305 cm (Sports)
It all looks OK and comes nicely packed, but there's not any real assembly instructions that make any sense about pole retention or any guides toward height setting. I would have preferred, 'align this hole with that weld nut and assemble bolt into weldnut. I stead, just 3 poles with holes in. Only the base pole seems to make any assembly sense, then you are on your own ( I'm a process engineer in the auto industry and I am used to writing process sheets for the idiot from drawings. I cannot fathom this thing out ?)

ARRAY(0xb596b2e8)