on 15 May 2014
Heard this song on the radio in the car and loved it so downloaded when I got home. It's a beautiful song. Checked a couple of other too - A Thousand Years & Human both very nice songs. From 2010-11 I cant believe I've missed these and only just heard them 2014, never mind I'd recommend them anyway. Check out the videos too
on 11 February 2012
Christina Perri is fairly new to me. The first time I heard this, my immediate reaction was to play it again. I really like this one.

A beautiful song, that is sung as well as it could be. This lady has an impressive vocal range and can sing from the heart. A sentimental ballad that you will find hard not to like.

Not available on CD as a single, but is included on her current album.
on 12 May 2013
Haunting melody, beautiful vocal and incredible lyrics. Is this the perfect song? Can't think of a reason to say no. I adore it and recommend you buy it. You will love it (unless you are made of stone).
on 19 February 2013
I first heard this on Radio 2 and didn't really take to it at first. But it slowly grew on me so I decided to buy it as a download for my Kindle Fire. I listened to some other tracks but wasn't so taken with them, so just went with the single.
on 17 May 2012
I heard this track on the radio several times before I knew who it was by, to be honest I thought it was Adele as it is also in her style, but this is a beautiful tune with very powerful lyrics sung by a fantastic new singer/songwriter. There are several covers of this track but this is the original and the best. Can't stop playing it, also check out the official video on her website, fantastic.
on 5 January 2015
Addicted to this song after ending a relationship as it was a melodic reminder to keep listening to that inner voice that tells you , you've done the right thing given who they are (not nice guy) - for anyone who has a player for a partner, this song is a must have.
on 1 November 2011
This is the first time I have bought music done by Christina Perri and is really good just to sit back and listen too. Although there is a version of Jar Of Hearts on her website that just sounds so much better and should have been put on as an 'extra track'. BUT still gets 5 stars!
on 25 September 2013
I really like this track, great song and distinct voice. Great download as well. Really enjoying the amazon download facility.
on 19 March 2013
Excellent value - very pleased. I consider this to be good value, and would certainly consider purchasing similar music again.
on 22 July 2013
what beautiful heartfelt song I thought it was Adele the first time I heard it, its that good buy it you wont regret it!