on 27 January 2013
Excellent price, seem to last the right time for my usage. I would recommend it with no hesitation. Thank you.
on 29 March 2014
I was a little tentative at first, seeing as it was "unbranded" however they work completely fine with my Canon MP620. I highly recommend this over the stupidly over priced brand ink cartridges!.

As for how long they last, I'll update once I find out!
on 16 October 2014
The replacement cartridges work really well, just as well as the previous ones they supplied. They had issues with despatching them and I had to wait a week or or two, but they explained it was a one-off and I will certainly go back to them.
on 7 May 2013
Good product, no issues with compatibility, delivered on time. I would buy these again and really can't see the point of spending extra for Canon branded product.
on 4 September 2013
These work well, no problems, easy to install.
Arrived quickly, much cheaper than original ink from Canon.
What more can you say?
on 30 January 2014
Good value inks. Seem to work fine. Very quick delivery. Would certainly use again and recommend to anyone looking for non Canon inks.
on 28 January 2014
No problems with these. They work as well as originals at a fraction of the price. Have always bought the compatiblecs with no issues.
on 25 September 2013
These cartridges arrived really quickly which was great as I had run out of ink, and was desperate. Seem to last reall well
on 12 June 2016
The garment was too small and returned. We received an E-Mail dated 04/06.2016 advising that a full refund was being made.
on 17 October 2013
I have always used non original inks and never had a problem with any I have bought. These too are fine for everyday use.