Size: Medium|Colour: Black (Black/White)|Change
Price:£16.96+ £2.95 shipping

on 12 December 2013
what a beautiful pair of undies so soft and comfortable you do not realise you have any on. very well made and not a bad price for such quality and design. the lady loves them too and wants me to buy more :) try some yourself you will not be disappointed
on 1 January 2013
My son loves these. Great fit and very fashionable. Wash and tumble dry without going baggy. Would highly recommend. Excellent purchase.
on 24 June 2013
Perfect fit, looks great on, feels very comfortable, would recommend these to my friends, will definately buy again, very sexy!
on 29 July 2015
Being a man approaching middle age, the quality of underwear I purchase is paramount these days to prevent things going "south" any more than nature intends....Over the years I have tried most of the expensive pants (yes I still call them pants) and to be fair I only wear Armani and Wolsey, why? well because they are well made, comfortable and stylish. These particular ones are very nice and don't ride up or slip down and hold their shape well over the day, I think they are worth every penny.
on 10 November 2014
The quality and delivery was very quick, excellent. The only thing i can complain is its just the tiniest bit smaller than i expected but still fits perfectly, will definitely order again, already ordered in black aswell , perfect Christmas gift or stocking filler!
on 5 September 2015
Dead comfy, ridiculously cool and apparently irresistible to the fairer sex. If lingerie existed for men, would it be Mingerie? Probably not. But these are mangerie. Man-lingerie... oh whatever, you get my drift.
on 21 June 2015
Emporio Armani Intimates Men's Eagle Boxer..
Some of the best boxers have ever used. Seem good quality and durable. look good and are comfortable to use. would buy again
on 15 February 2015
The underwear was made from very thin material which made them practically see through. I have several others from Armani and they are much better quality.
on 14 November 2014
Disappointed it's print on the boxers which clearly won't wash well. If I'd have known this I would not have purchased.
Quick delivery though
on 26 June 2014
Feels lovely and cool and close fitting.Sexy.love the badging.good buy.perhaps more colours.I have not had this make before but will in future.

See one answered question