5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!
Published on 10 Dec 2012 by Frankphil

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not reflect
Not recommended at all. Does not reflect, totally useless, unless you just wanted to decorate your helmet with colourful stickers!
Published 10 months ago by Lindsey

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: MOGLO Reflective Motorbike / Cycle Helmet *STICKER SET* 7 colours
I've been looking for reflector strips for my son's helmet, bike and bag for a long time and when someone knocked him off his bike and totally wrote it off, it became an obsession. The problem is yellow, orange or red is not acceptable to a 13yr old who thinks he'll get laughed at by his mates. I have bought lots of products all of which have mysteriously diasappeared or been relegated to the bin by said son. So I was getting desperate, looking for something to put on his bike and bag and found MoGlo. I ordered the helmet stickers but failed to order the black set. Moglo were great. They sent a red set which I freaked out at as my son would not have on his helmet even on pain of death- everything is black or grey, not very reflective or safe. Moglo let me send them back for a black set even though it was my fault for not paying attention to the ordering instructions. What a fab company they even sent me some other stickers ( in black). Call me neurotic mother but if he wears it and can be seen by completely inconsiderate not to mention incompetent drivers then I am a much happier mum. I want him to have his independance rather than drive him to school and at least now I feel that we have done everything possible to make him visible.

Just one thing - Moglo how about making a back pack that looks cool (black/grey/blue) during daylight hours and is very reflectibve in the dark? I've looked and no one makes them. An opportunity waiting to be grabbed! All there is are garish versions or ineffectual covers that teenagers wouldn't be seen dead with. There's a market waiting to be exploited and I'll be the first to purchase! Forget Dragon's Den they'll fly out of school shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted to motorcycle helmet., 27 Nov 2012
Really happy with this purchase. Size was about as expected. More would be better but at the price just buy two. You have to be careful when fitting. The description said it comes on a clear strip for application. They dont. They are just like normal stickers but they do stick very well to the curved surface. Cant see the black ones on my black helmet until dark. Just as I wanted. Fitted in 10 mins. Remember to tell them which colour you want. They sent me the right ones with no problems at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars very stcky good product, 1 Oct 2012
You receive a selection of stickers on a pad.

There are aprroximately 5 long thin stickers ( that i assume) are used to run from the front to the back of the helmet.

Then there are about 9 rhombic ones which can be added anywhere else you see fit.

They glow when they catch a torch or other source of artificial light so are ideally suited for bike helmets etc.

They are quite relective, i went for the yellow and they are of a similiar colour to the new 'slim type' road bollards which have started appearing ( well, by us certainly) everywhere.

What impressives myself most is the exceedingly satisfying adhesion of this product. The 'long' stichers have run along the helmet and show absolutely no signs of shedding even after rain. One of the 'long' ones has followed the contours of the helmet which has left it wrinkled but still it hasn't started to peel from the helmet - very impressive.

I feel the reflectivity could be brighter but for the price they are a good tool to have in the 'safety toolbox' of a cyclist in autumn and beyond.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflective stickers, 19 April 2012
Bought these for a new motorcycle helmet to help with night visibility,and can say they work very well. Bought the black ones to blend in with the helmet. Good product worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars stickers, 6 Mar 2012
thankyou very much for the reflective stickers especially the paw print ones :)and thanks for such a quick deliverie :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought these for my helmet which has black stripes on ..., 7 Nov 2014
Bought these for my helmet which has black stripes on it. Obviously I can not see the back of my head, but I have tested them by placing my helmet in a dark room and using the light on my phone shone it at it and they glow up white (I have the black stickers). I can therefore safely assume that if a camera phone light can reflect well then so will car headlights.

5.0 out of 5 stars black to white, 21 May 2014
Received quickly as informed. Not stuck to anything yet so can't review adhesive properties. Had moglo before so not concerned about that. Bought as reflective stickers for caravan markings on side and front of body. Taken pics to show difference on reflection, they work. As expected, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars be seen at night, 29 April 2014
I nice way to make your cycle helmet reflective, With out having to pay out. easy to use and make your helmet your own.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not reflect, 4 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent reflectors, 17 April 2013
Reflectors work perfectly.I got black and they blend in well with the helmet colour but really shine brightly when a light flashes across them. Only thing is they peel slightly away from the polystyrene part. Stick absolutely fine to the plastic part.