Colour Name: Red|Change

on 9 July 2014
What a bargain! I have owned Bose, B&O and more expensive Sennheiser earphones, but these, straight from their packet provided an awesome sound quality. Not too much bass (the drawback in my opinion of the newer brands, unless of course you like having a subwoofer in your head), but a solid, punchy sound, with a crisp treble all leading to a wonderful overall presence. Tried then with Brahms, the extended version of Jump from the Pointer Sisters, Embraces' Follow Me Home, some Alistair Griffin and most importantly numerous Rock tracks including live Gotthard, Within Temptation and Pretty Maids. For £12.50 they have to be the bargain of the year and some friends may well be getting a pair for Christmas.
on 15 June 2016
The sound quality is on par with what I expected. You have to remember these are in-ear headphones so you aren't going to get anything in comparison to outer ear headphones.

Some reviewers were saying its difficult to put the foam. There are videos to put the foam on the speakers and its actually pretty simple.

The reason I gave these two stars is because I don't think they are well made. The left ear piece had a slight rattle to it which I could not replicate on the right ear piece. I have returned them for a refund and will continue to use my old earphones until I find a replacement.
on 2 February 2014
I bought these for my sister. She doesn't do in-ear earphones (they don't fit and she finds them uncomfortable), and was finally willing to spend more than £2 on headphones that will hopefully last her more than a few weeks!

So these are her grown-up earphones, she was amazed by the sound in comparison to the cheaper headphones she's always bought. She also loves the colour, as a result I have recommended these to someone else with a similar earphone preference.

Not too expensive and they do the job, a good buy.
on 3 March 2014
These earphones offer a very clear sound and for the price this is great; however the ergonomics are somewhat to be desired. They are a very ridged shape and don't easily fit into the ear, meaning that part of the earphone is always pushing against the top of the ear, causing it to become sore. The pads provided do offer some relief, but when used they muffle the sound and make the earphones to big to fit in the ear properly.
If you want good sound for a low price these are the ones for you, just be weary of long term use.
on 1 July 2015
The sound is great but the earphones are too big and don't fit very well into my ears. If it is a windy day, earphones will fall off.
on 18 March 2014
I bought these as i have two other pairs of Sennheiser headphones (HD201's for composing music and MX375's for listening to music).

These are not bad at all, feel a bit plastic in the ears, but i suppose its because they are plastic. The MX375's feel a bit more comfy in the ear.

But i dont see you can go wrong with any pair of Sennheiser when it comes to sound quality.

Decent buy. I picked them up for £9.99!
on 17 April 2013
Used these earphones for about 3-4 years or so now. Brilliant quality but if you use them as often as I do, one of them will tend to give out after 9-12 months. Never had issues with replacing before but that was with HMV. I imagine the time to get a new pair might be frustrating having bought them online now.

IMPORTANT thing to add; they're awful in sound quality and comfort IF you lose the earbuds - otherwise very good.
on 31 January 2016
MX365 from Sennheiser is quite a durable product . Sound quality is good too. The ear plug sizes is slightly too big for my ear canal and becomes uncomfortable after a prolonged use. The headset was left in the pocket of my jeans and has been washed and tumbled dry for hours. Upon discovery, I tried using it again, and it works just fine. This happens almost three months ago now, but the headset is still perfectly working.
on 5 February 2014
The sound quality is just great, the bass is just awesome and they fit very nicely in my ears. They also look very nice. Would buy again!
on 5 April 2014
Sound fairly decent. At first i thought they sounded quite tinny but i had been using large over head stereo headphones before these and they had really deep sound anyway. Now that I am used to these i can judge that they sound quite good.

UPDATE: I have been using these headphones several months now, they are still working great and they still sound good. Definitely well made.