on 2 May 2013
Made a wrist wedding corsage from this - didnt want to ruin this lovely bracelet, so attached flowers to a Val Spicer corsage badge and pinned it on to this. Wedding corsage can be removed and bracelet can be worn again
on 5 July 2013
Attached a small 'buttonhole' size corsage with thin wire for my son to give a group of girls going to their Year 11 prom they looked lovely. Did the job!
on 18 May 2014
Lovely item had them or my bridesmaids for finishing touches.would recommend good value for money and looks more expensive a*
on 10 October 2015
Good service, the delivery was as expected. I gave four stars because I expected the beads to be a little bigger, the bracelet firmer and wider.
But I have not returned it because it still looks good on my wrist and I like it.
on 3 November 2014
This was just a perfect excessary to go with my 18th century outfit for Lewes bonfire night!- It fitted well and as a great affordable price would recommend to everyone. South Street Bonfire Society :)
on 27 February 2014
Accessorised my Charleston outfit, good price, will wear again. Good price, quick delivery, accurate description. Could also be worn with corsage attached on wrist.
on 8 April 2014
Amazing item. Was delivered the very next day. Well packaged. Perfect to use as a wrist corsage. Looks very expensive and can be used without the flowers too.
on 9 October 2015
I bought these for my bridesmaids to wear on the big day, they fit perfectly and looked fab. They were happy and so was I! Bargain not to be missed!
on 26 April 2016
Great pearls. great for glam events. Looked fabulous with my long black gloves for a great gatsby birthday party I went to.
on 8 April 2016
Looks lovely. Fits as expected but the pearls flake all the time. You constantly have pearl coloured flakes on your arm