4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for old Brita filter models
Being filters, there is not really too much you can say other than they work! Water still tastes fine, hardly notice a difference vs. original Brita cartridges other than the great value these come in at.

Would recommend and buy again!
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by jazzyb88

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you have an old Kenwood water filter!
As other reviewers have mentioned, these cartridges will not fit some older water filters- I took the chance and found out the hard way! I have a Kenwood WF153 filter, and unfortunately these cartridges don't fit, as they're too tall.

Published on 30 Jan 2012 by Jimbob036

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you have an old Kenwood water filter!, 30 Jan 2012
Jimbob036 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Aqua Optima Universal Water Filter 2+1 Free Pack. Fits Brita* Classic and most leading brands. (Kitchen & Home)

As a guide, if your old cartridge is 7.5 cm from the top of the flange (the widest part of the cartridge) to the bottom of the filter, these will not fit. If it's 9.5 cm from the flange to the bottom, they should fit ok. The flange (the bit which seals the cartridge into the filter) is the same diameter in both types- it's the length of the portion below the flange which causes compatibility problems.

The seller really should put this in the product description! Buy the Laica Classic ones instead, which fit fine, or just buy a box of Universal filters from your local supermarket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for old Brita filter models, 7 Jan 2012
jazzyb88 (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

Would recommend and buy again!

1.0 out of 5 stars IT DOESN'T FIT AQUA OPTIMA JUG!!!!!!!, 30 Aug 2013
I have just called their customer line as I was suspicious that this would not fit as it looked much smaller than ordinary aqua optima cartridge.Sadly, I was right! Aqua optima cartridge pack of 12 doesn't fit aqua optima jug.It should say so!!!! Clearly they are after Brita jugs business, which is fine by me, as they are cheaper but my time has been wasted & I am not happy. I hope I can get refund as I am not buying Britta jug now.Arghhhh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - fits my Tesco Jug, 12 July 2011
Thought I's try these new filters to fit my Tesco filter jug - so far...great tasting water - we have lots of Chlorine in our water and these filters take the taste away

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth buying, 21 Dec 2012
Great filters work well and last ages,Brita prices are just over the top for a water filter, so would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Universal Water Filters, 20 Aug 2012
Good value for the amount of filters in one box, compared to many others. Will last me a long time & the water tastes good; prevents limescale in the kettle, iron and coffee maker which was my reason for using filters.

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading description-yuck., 21 Aug 2012
I bought these cartridges to fit my Kenwood water filter.As they are specified as Universal,I expected them to fit(as I have previously bought Universal cartridges which have fitted.)They did not fit so were a waste of money.I shall buy the Laica cartridges next as they do fit and despite being more expensive are a better buy in the long term.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not universal!, 12 July 2012
These filters do not fit my Kenwood filter. They do not slot down fully, so the water just gushes through without being filtered. My filter is about 3 years old, but I have used other universal filters in it without problems. I will be going back to the Laica filters which worked well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit Aqua select, 28 Jan 2012
The packet states that these filters fit Aqua select jugs but they do not. Aqua select now do a refillable filter with compostable granules when they are exausted. Definitely do not get these for an Aqua select jug. The description and packaging should be changed as I bought some which was an expensive and irritating mistake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water filters, 28 Nov 2011
These filters are a fraction of the price of Brita filters and just as good at doing the job. Will be getting these from now on.