on 19 July 2014
Be sure to check hole size on existing boat/s if, like me, you are buying rowlocks to use on a syndicate or club boats. I wrongly assumed them all to be the same and when I bought these, found them to be too thick to go into clubs boats. So I gave them away. Can't fault product, delivery or their advert which does indicate size! Just my own fault!
on 21 December 2013
Good product and quality perfect for my requirements fully galvanised for protection against corrosion out at sea couldn't be better thanks very much A++++++
on 20 October 2014