5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Excellent! Great product. My daughter loves them. Comfortable and dry quickly! Love the zip of legs as well.
Will be buying more of these as she grows!
Published 19 months ago by Erin

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE and waist NOT adjustable
Published 19 months ago by cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 July 2013
Will be buying more of these as she grows!

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE and waist NOT adjustable, 15 July 2013
I bought these for my tall 7 year old in size 7-8, but they are massive: very wide and so long that I have to turn them up twice. Also, the waist, although partly elasticated, is definitely NOT adjustable and my daughter has wear them with a belt, pr they would just drop straight down, as the waist is enormous, too. The colour is also darker brown than it seems. All in all a decent enough pair of hiking trousers for the warmer months, but wouldn't buy again now that Free Super Saver Delivery is no longer available to my country.