5.0 out of 5 stars Multi functional
Published on 30 Oct. 2011 by Ms. E. Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice trousers but NO adjustable waist.
We purchased these trousers via prime for my daughters brownie trip (I know they say boys but she is tall and needed this colour). They do have an elasticated waist but it IS NOT adjustable so there bury her.

Even the tag and Gelert website says the product (JTR235) are adjustable but they are not. Very disappointed as the trousers themselves are fine.
Published 23 months ago by Annie

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi functional, 30 Oct. 2011
Ms. E. Ball (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought two pairs of these (for my son and nephew) and was very pleased. Shame there wasn't the option of a size 4/5 as these are very very long on an almost-five-year-old of average height. They have a fully adjustable waist band so he was able to put them on anyway and turn them up, as he was so keen to wear his new 'magic trousers' which turn into shorts at the whip of a zip. The fabric is of lovely quality, the colour true to the picture, and they seem very hard wearing so I imagine these will last a long time. Overall, I would recommend these trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gelert zip off trousers, 28 May 2013
These are great for my son's scouting hikes and camping trips. He says the zip around the leg feels a little stiff on the leg at the present time, though this should soften a little over time. The sizing seems quite generous. Overall he is really pleased with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice trousers but NO adjustable waist., 16 May 2013