5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Transformer!
Published on 21 Nov 2011 by Mr Richard Kentish

3.0 out of 5 stars QUITE LITTLE
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by JO JO

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Transformer!, 21 Nov 2011
Mr Richard Kentish (Brownhills, Walsall United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (Toy)
I like this transformer but sadly my version's thumb broke off, the same day I bought it. It has a jet pack and two blasters but I lost one. It looks realistic and is easy to transform for a six year old. Despite loving transformers,I am not sure that this is worth the money because its thumb broke really easily. I was very careful but the plastic was weakened with just a few transforms. Finally I like this toy but I don't think it is a good one to transform a lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars QUITE LITTLE, 1 Dec 2011
I bought this for my 3 year old and it was an ok toy, it is quite small but quite easy to transform well for me his mum to transform. I do wish id of bought a bigger version as this one was quite small. Overall it was an ok toy but not sure i would recommend as i bought the larger versions in the other transformers and although they were a bit tricky to transform they were a better toy with better detail.

1.0 out of 5 stars Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse, 19 Dec 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I had this delivered to my Daughter's house as it is for my grandson (Xmas pressie). My daughter tells me that its really small & she has seen the same item in Tesco
for 4.97 so to say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

4.0 out of 5 stars xmas prezzie, 22 Nov 2011
i was expecting this to b a lot bigger than it was. its for my grandson...and didnt realise its not the BIG one !

4.0 out of 5 stars Optimus Prime, 4 Jan 2012
I was slightly disappointed with the size of the toy. for the money I was expecting it to be a bit bigger. However my grandson loves it so that is all that matters at the end of the day.

Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime