Size: 5 LitreChange

on 30 January 2013
This is a great product.
Bought it to clean the car windscreen.
So far I've used it once but what an improvement. It's easy to apply and easier to buff off. I cleaned both inside and out. The inside is really hard to clean without streaks. Polishing at awkward angles while straddling the steering wheel, gear shift and avoiding rear view mirror is difficult. This stuff cleans and degreases much more easily than products I have used in the past. Because it cleans properly there's less glare from oncoming traffic too.
on 14 July 2013
This as got to be the best glass cleaner yet. I originally sent for the 1 litre spray bottle just to try it. I could not believe the results you get with this cleaner. Streak free, smear free and glass which really does look clean and sparkling. I soon sent to Amazon for the 5 litre tub which really is great value. I was a little skeptical when I first ordered it but with all the reviewers given it 5 stars it swayed me. Do not hesitate to order this product, you will not regret it.
on 8 October 2013
Nilco is the best glass cleaning product that I have ever used. My son-in-law gave me a bottle some years ago when he was working for a window company. But when it was all used up I couldn't find the product again ... until I saw it on Amazon. I have tried many different supermarket products which were very inferior and gave very disappointing results. Use sparingly on the glass and lightly buff with a clean cloth or paper towel. I am more than happy to recommend this product and it lasts ages too.
on 1 February 2015
GOT THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO BUT DIDN'T USE IT TILL TODAY, AND IT'S FABULOUS STUFF. SPRAYED THE WINDOW THEN USED ONE CLOTH TO CLEAN AND ONE TO BUFF. MY WINDOWS HAVE NEVER LOOKED SO CLEAN. I SAT IN THE LIVING ROOM LOOKING OUT AND IT WAS AS IF THERE WAS NO GLASS IN THE FRAMES THEY WERE SO CLEAR. AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND DON'T LEAVE IT ON TO LONG BEFORE YOU BUFF DRY, THEN YOU CAN'T GO WRONG. "THANK YOU FABULOUS STUFF" WILL BUY AGAIN.
on 17 November 2013
This is without any doubt the best glass cleaner you can purchase. It may seem expensive but you will not be disappointed by the product. Promptly despatched and arrived within the specified time line.Highly recommended
on 15 July 2013
I bought this based on other purchasers' recommendations on Amazon and am not disappointed. Having just had all my house windows replaced I thought I need to keep them clean. I never bothered much with the old ones as most of the double glazed units had misted. Not really had a chance to try the product on the new windows yet but it works well on car windows and windscreen, large mirrors in my house and a fully tiled bathroom. The right choice of cloth is important and I imagine any decent microfibre cloth or lint free conventional cloth will suffice. In the past I have found other supermarket type glass cleaning products never really work well. Product arrived very quickly via free delivery option.
on 25 October 2013
Good product, really cleans glass, and leaves them sparkling clean. Would highly recommend to anyone who likes their windows and mirrors spotless.
on 27 November 2011
This is certainly the best window cleaning product I have ever bought. With a huge conservatory to clean, its an easy to use product with no smearing.

Please do try it!
on 27 December 2012
Had seen previous reviews so thought I'd try some and it really does work well.
Would certainly recommend this product.
on 2 April 2013
It is doing a good job thank you.as windows are not all that easy to get clean ,it is with this
dave.