on 20 January 2012
It was only a couple of pounds so I was not expecting a very accurate product. However, it seems to pair up pretty well to to car thermostat so it can't be too far off the mark. Sticks well to the window and is small enough to be discreet. Great that you can view the outside temp whilst inside - especially when it's minus 10 outside!! All in all a grat little item that does what it said it would and at a fraction of the price of some other models.
on 10 April 2012
Very useful and seems accurate. Fixes to outside of window very securely and mine has stood up to severe weather this winter. Unlike another reviewer, I thought it was obvious that I should position it so it was on a shaded window. Also I have no idea what the reviewer who describes the scale as "odd" means, I have no problem reading the temperature in celsius or fahrenheit to the nearest degree. A great device for a low price - I recommend it very highly.
on 22 June 2012
Got this to replace an old one,which was "weather-worn". Very easy to attach.The sticker pads are thick so raise it away from window surface and therefore, I think,make it more accurate.The colouring makes it much easier to read than my previous one.The bottom corner of my kitchen window rarely catches the sun,so gives a truer 'air temp'.Very pleased with this product.
on 28 September 2012
Seems pretty accurate, and delivers regular moments of interest noting the temperature outside. I wondered how long the stickers would stay stuck, but several months later, they're as firm as they ever were.
on 2 December 2011
Easy to fix on the outside of a window to give me an early guide to the temperature outside, for the start of the day, especially in Winter.
on 1 February 2013
This is the second almost identical window thermometer that I have bought.
The window cleaner knocked the previous on off the window. It had been there fo about 5 years.

This one is as good and temperatures are accurate but I do wish it had a blue 'hand' as the other did and not a yellow one that in certain lights is not so easy to read.
on 31 May 2012
Excellent! Make sure you find a window which is not in direct sunlight. Easy to read easy to fix on the glass. No batteries/leads/wifi etc. Cheap and effective.
on 14 December 2010
Excellent wish I had been given the size though thought it would be larger but it does work well and I can read it at night which I could not with my other outdoor thermometer.
on 21 October 2015
So cheap I actually bought three although I only thought I needed two. Everything much as I expected except the 'stick-pads' detached themselves on the first one I tried, despite the glass being thoroughly clean. In fact one of the little pads detached itself from the 'perspex' case of the thermometer itself and the other three from the glass. Second version was OK and is still in place. If it stays there it's doing a good job. (third one still in reserve)
on 12 December 2015
Pretty good. Arrived within a week. Very simple construction so don't expect it to break anytime soon. Matched the temperature closely to my accurate lounge monitor. Waited until it was dry to stick on my window, shortly after the weather exploded and it seemed fine.

Only minor gripe is that it's a bit hard to read when it's dark outside (i.e. winter). In low interior light you can't read it and with full lights on the light reflects off the window obscuring the reading. It's minor as if you look at it for a while and allow your eyes to adjust you can make it out and dress accordingly for the day.

I like it. At this price if it falls off the window after six months I'd happily buy another. Postage was proportionally a bit steep at £2.50 though.