on 3 October 2012
I bought these swim goggles based on all the excellent reviews. I have used them quite a few times now and must say that they feel like a child's goggles. Very small fitting. These goggles do fog up on me so not a very happy customer. Would not buy this range again.
on 13 October 2013
Fits very well. Used for 3 months (swimming about 2km a week) and still no leakage. Very easy to adjust and no 'panda eye' marking on face. Great field of vision too and haven't noticed the lenses fogging up. Have to say that the lenses are soft and flexible and after three months of use I have noticed the frames wearing out. Don't think they are as sturdy as some of the other goggles but despite this still 5 stars for comfort, fit and function.

Came with its own case by the way, an added bonus.

Would buy again if this bites the dust.
on 27 December 2012
very comfortable fit, with easy adjustable side straps. They didn't have as much panoramic vision that I thought they would
have but even so, they had more vision than my regular zogg golgles. I ordered 2 pair by mistake but don't regret it as they
do perform quite well, remains to be seen how long they last compared with the ones I usually use.
on 22 September 2013
Great goggles, don't let the water in and easily adjusted while swimming. Good value too, what more do you want?
on 26 September 2012
Since retiring I thought I would try and give more time for swimming as a form of keeping fit. I have never bought goggles before but having played with my granddaughtes I realised that they would help when ploughing up and down doing lengths ( I hoped ). I read various reviews (curtesy of amazon) and selected this pair. I have had them for a month and they fit perfectly, never leak, have great vision, are very light and dont give me goggle eyes at the end of my swimming. In addition, because they are so comfortable I dont take them off for the duration, unlike some swimmers who lift their goggles off their eyes when they have a breather.They are perfect goggles for me and I have no hesitation in highly recommending them
on 5 February 2016
Great fit comfy and good style with fog free lenses, and adjustable straps. Love the design and that it comes ina strong plastic reusable case for easy travel. Arrived much quicker than advertised. Definately recommend.
on 16 October 2012
I bought these based on the reviews already given by others and was delighted that they more than lived up to the positive comments. I bought these for swimming both indoor and outdoors. They were far superior to my previus types of goggles when swimming in open water, almost like i wasn't wearing goggles, the vision was so clear. They didn't leak and I found they left fewer marks around the eyes than previous goggles and this was after swimming 2km. Only wished I'd also bought them in the tinted version as well as the clear ones which are better suited to indoor, rather than open water swimming, if it's a sunny day. Would definitely recommend.
on 8 March 2016
I ordered these goggles on the basis of consistently good feedback. First impressions were of a good fit, easily adjustable but after 45 mins in the water I was surprised by the marks left under my eyes. Decided to try once more as they had felt comfortable and didn't need adjusting whilst I swam so thought perhaps I'd worn them too tight. Tried a loser fit, but goggles have to be worn for comfort and keeping out the water so no difference seen. Being a mature lady felt I couldn't continue to suffer such awful marks on the delicate eye area so sadly had to return.
on 8 May 2014
Bought these for my girlfriend as I have the male equivalent and have had no problems with them. The fit for her is comfortable and they contour the eyes perfectly so that they do not allow water in. They have a vary large viewing angle and used with anti-fog spray, the clarity is amazing.

Bear in mind that the nose bridge is not adjustable but that has not been an issue for us. The head straps are easily adjusted and do not slip through use.

So far she has not complained about them catching her hair.
on 30 August 2013
I swim about three times a week, I've had these for a few weeks now and I have found them very comfortable to wear. They do not let any water in whilst I'm swimming so I can complete my laps without having to stop and adjust them. The only downside, and this is a very minor point, is that they are rather large. However, I don't care what I look like when I swim so this is not an issue for me. As yet They have not started to cloud over, but I haven't had them for long, only time will tell on that one.